Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

John_Crawdy LSPD application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristal
Head Admin
Head Admin

John_Crawdy LSPD application Empty
PostSubject: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:31 pm

LSPD application'
[b]Name:John_Crawdy
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Origin:U.S.A
[b]Date of Birth:01/01/1990
[b]Phone:903098

[b]Life Story:In the sea in the land i some adventure he name John Crawdy was walking to find the best place for he life,and he was find the place name Los Santos and he walking from Las Venturas to Los Santos and he dad name Micheal Crawdy his was the biggest adventure of San andreas he find many strang thing in the world,he find half ant half spider and John Crawdy want find some stranger animals in Los Santos but the adventure was failed because my dad was die in the jungle and i was very sad but my adventure was not finish because i m a life, but some time i was think about to be police,and i was going to LSPD for sing to be a police of Los Santos and about 1 year ago my mom die because big problem with her heart,she was operation for ten times but in the eleven times she was dead,my mom was working at city hall and i love my nice family and my mom name Alexandri Crawdy.

And i want to join LSPD because when i m baby i look only police flim and my dad like me to be police a great police and when i m about 10 years old i m learning in Las Venturas the school is about adventure of police,science and biologic but i choose the police in the class room of police have cheif of police name Andri McWolf,and he was the highest rank in the LV city but have only 10-20 in 200-300 persons who want learn police and i promise i will be the Good police.

[b]Why do you want to be a Police Officer?:I want follow the life way for be a life in LSPD
[b]What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?:Arrest the crime and send the ticket to the speeding car.
[b]Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]:I never be a crime or wallet
[b]Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?:No I don't. (because no money to buy license
[b]Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?:No I don't.
[b]Do you have experience with guns?:Yes I do.
[b]If yes, in which relation?:Alone in the dark to arrest crime

Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

[b]1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :I will take the megaphone and STOP THE ENGINE THEN GET OUT FROM THE CAR AND PUTS YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD.

[b]2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :Take the guns out and /s This is LSPD Freeze and put your hands up and when him not do i will aim to the car wheel for cant driving for escape

[b]3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. : /s This is LSPD Freeze and put your hands up and cuff the citizen who have handguns and call the gunslicense then writh the ticket

[b]4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :I run and throw the tazer for cuff him.

[b]5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :Frisk him and take the danger items out.

[b]6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :I take the radio and permission

[b]7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :I attempt to pull him away from the shootout area .

b]8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :I will drags the car and ram to the side of the road because the drunker is lost his control.

[b]9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :I frisk and find all items same drugs or guns

[b]10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :I take the order of the higher rank commands me.

[b]Ingame Level: 1 (but i have play many rp server)
[b]Previous Ingame Names:John_Crawdy
[b]Origin [COUNTRY]:France
[b]Age:14
[b]Can you effectively communicate in english?:I can.
[b]Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes
[b]Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:Yes
[b]Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Training every day for upgrade the skill.
[b]Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:I make a better RPer's in a day
[b]How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:A normal day:8h and weekend 10-15h
[b]How long have you been playing on the server?:A day and i know how the server cool and i love
[b]How long have you been Roleplaying?:half of year
[b]Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:Never.
[b]Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:No way I m good player
[b]What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):0.
[B]Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:PG is /me pulls the chiken out of ass and MG is call the player name without knowledge
[b]What's our Policy on this?:For make sure you are Good rp player
[b]Give an Example of Powergaming:/me Pulls guns from the black pocket
[b]Give an Example of Metagaming:You see the name on the top is Micheal_Jackass and say:Hi Micheal
Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your police charater?:I do.

Last edited by Cristal on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:37 pm

((Make your answers with red color))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Thank you for applying at the LSPD.
Your application is PENDING
For the reasons:
-Lack of infromation.
-Some no answered questions.
-((The answers are not in red color))
-No long story
-We need from 40 + words for ''Why you want to join at the LSPD''

((You have 10 hours to fix it))
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Department.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Now wait for your training
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been DENIED.
If you still want to join the LSPD, apply within 2 days again.
For the following reason:
-No correct answers on the acting part
-Poor english

Kind Regards
Luitenant, Pablo Nunez
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:20 pm

You have been KICKED
For the reasons:
((non rping and dming))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John_Crawdy LSPD application   John_Crawdy LSPD application Empty

Back to top Go down

John_Crawdy LSPD application
Page 1 of 1