HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Matt Mattes LSPD Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt_Mattes

Matt Mattes LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 pm

LSPD application'
[b]Name:Matt_Mattes
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Origin:U.S.A
[b]Date of Birth:28/12/1990
[b]Phone:162425

[b]Life Story:In my life i have many of toys about police andi love it but my dad he was a police in LVPD,he rank are Police chief and he name Matthew_Mattes and my dad was die because have big virus in his brain and i love my dad,i will walk dad foot step for be a police,my mom was name Cindy_Mattes she was miss Las Venturas 2010 but another day pass my mom was die because have some sharpshooter kill her and i promise i will hunt that sniper and i will be a police of Los Santos in LSPD and my foot step is was far away and it is a adventure for police of my life.

[b]Why do you want to be a Police Officer?:Yes, I do
[b]What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?:I will arrest crime,send the ticket to speeding car and i will help all police for LSPD.
[b]Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]:I never Drunk and drive and never be crime or speeding
[b]Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?:No,I don't (I no money to buy it Very Happy)
[b]Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?:No,I don't
[b]Do you have experience with guns?:Yes,I do
[b]If yes, in which relation?:Alone in the sky and look some crime to play it
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

[b]1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. : /m Stop you engine and come in front of you speed car and i will gives you some nice ticket

[b]2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. : I take my gun from my belt and aim to his car wheel for make the car hard control and easy to follow it
[b]3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :I will make him freeze and i call the gunlicense if them not have it one way is jail
[b]4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :I run and take my tazer from the belt and throw to him and cuff it
[b]5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :Frisk and search some guns or something can kill people out

[b]6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :Take the radio from my belt and call for permission
[b]7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :I will attempt to pull civilian out of shootout area for safty

b]8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :I will drive police car and PIT to the back of crime or civilian who not respect the rule of city

[b]9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :I call him to freeze and start search dangerous items out of him body

[b]10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :I take order from higher rank commands me because him is bigger rank than me

[b]Ingame Level: 1
[b]Previous Ingame Names:Matt_Mattes
[b]Origin [COUNTRY]:Thailand
[b]Age:15
[b]Can you effectively communicate in english?:I can.( only 90% of english i know)
[b]Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes,I do
[b]Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:Yes,I'am
[b]Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Training the mission for pass another rank
[b]Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:I make a better RPing in a hour
[b]How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:In a normal day:8h and weekend 10-12h
[b]How long have you been playing on the server?:About 1 days but i know what this server running
[b]How long have you been Roleplaying?:1 year
[b]Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:Never.
[b]Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:No,I haven't
[b]What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):0.
[B]Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Powergame is /me Pull some dog from his shirt and Metagame is call the name of that charecter without meeting
[b]What's our Policy on this?:For make sure I m a Good RPer in the rule of Roleplay
[b]Give an Example of Powergaming:/me Pull some bullet from his bags
[b]Give an Example of Metagaming:When i see the name is Jackson_Roler in OOC and i say IG without meeting
Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your police charater?:I do.
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been DENIED.
If you still want to join the LSPD, apply within 2 days again.
For the following reason:
-No correct answers on the acting part
-Poor english

Kind Regards
Luitenant, Pablo Nunez
Back to top Go down
Matt_Mattes

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:36 pm

I wait for Nikos look
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:22 pm

((Go ahead, but you'll stay denied.))
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
((Go ahead, but you'll stay denied.))

((You have no power to say denied or w/e because your are Banned))

((Matt Dont worry , Nikos will responds your Application))
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been DENIED
If you still want to join the LSPD, apply within 2 days again.
For the following reason:
-No correct answers on the acting part
-Poor english
-No long story

Kind Regards
Chief, Nikos Papadakis
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mattes LSPD Application   Matt Mattes LSPD Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Mattes LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1