Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

As you walk to the City Hall you notice they're doing a press conference there.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cortes

As you walk to the City Hall you notice they're doing a press conference there. Empty
PostSubject: As you walk to the City Hall you notice they're doing a press conference there.   As you walk to the City Hall you notice they're doing a press conference there. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:49 am

Dear citizens of Los Santos!

I called you here today to inform you that I'll resign as the Mayor of Los Santos. I hope you're glad with what I've done so far.
After a long talk with my secret advisor I've decided to give him the Mayor Position.
I myself will take over the San Andreas News as there new Director, as I've seen two directors been there and failed doing there work, and I can tell you here and now that it won't happend again as long as I'm the Director of the San Andreas News.
So if you got some questions about the San Andreas News, feel free to ask now before the new Mayor will hold his speech.

((You got one day to ask me questions both ICly and OOCly about the SAN here. When I feel for it I'll let you know and the new mayor will holds his speech. ))
Back to top Go down

As you walk to the City Hall you notice they're doing a press conference there.
Page 1 of 1