Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Complaint Mayor - Thomas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico_Rizzeti
Head Admin
Head Admin

Complaint Mayor - Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 pm

We were RPly get inside the CH, killing the cops.. We were aiming the Mayor and this happened. A guy like him shouldn't be a Mayor. I suggest a new election campaign.

Complaint Mayor - Thomas 4lrqtv
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Yes, I did left. Because I was sick of your RP. If the admin team want to punish me, I totally respects that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:55 pm

I'm seriously sick and fucking tired of you guys WALKING INTO GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS WITH GUNS. You guys can't do that IRL. You'd be dead in 5 seconds, especially if you walked into the City Hall, which would resemble the White House in America, because we're roleplaying American laws and American everything, not Romanian, not Norwegian, AMERICAN. I won't jail him for /q'ing because you guys shouldn't even be in there. It would actually be somewhat of RP if a criminal mastermind did this. It's happened before IRL. But, 3 black, ghetto, gangsters from Grove Street seriously couldn't do his in real life. I'm not being racist, it's the way things are.

Punishments: They will be jailed for Non-RP, yet again. AND I told you guys you couldn't do that. I'm seriously getting tired of this.
Back to top Go down
Rico_Rizzeti
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 am

We killed all the cops that were guarding the City Hall and we shoot the invisible guards too and we planted a C4 too man..
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 am

First of all, how could 3 gangsters outmanouver many guards, without getting hurt. And how could, again, some gangsters, get C4?
Back to top Go down
Rico_Rizzeti
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 am

Alright nobody gonna belive us .. We made a lot of effort to RP well the situation but fuck this. LOCK Please
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 am

I Complietly Agree with. Liam.. You are Dmers....
Tough!!!!!

You did bad that you logged out. You should contacted an admin to spec you. and he sees if it's DM or not.

I dont know i would punish you for 5 minutes. But I guess Liam takes the case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 am

From now on, I want to see proof of everything. I'll think about this.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 am

Liam. Nothing to think about. I know the groves.

* They can't RP.
* They never /crack because they are too cool ( They think )
* Because they are gangsters, they can kill the whole FBI, LSPD, Mayors guards (not)

This should result in a punishment for all the involved in this situation.

What do you think, Liam ?
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 am

I know that you didnt ask ... but i think 10 minutes Jail for everbody
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 am

No... 20 minutes is better, I think.

Liam, what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 am

I'm not sure what the punishment should be, but I'll accept it, and I also think that this isn't the place for descusting it aswell as only people involved and Lead Admin + should write here.
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:25 am

Jack 20 Minutes for Mayor

AND 40 minutes to groves It proves... Gun's in a public place 10 minutes Jail
Dming cops 10 minutes
and 20 minutes for the punishment

Thats my... Opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 am

30 for each grove, a helper to explain to them why guns in public, DM'ing a cop, and whatever they did, is wrong. And 15 minutes for Jack, for leaving roleplay. Anyone else object? PM me or Jack.

If an admin sees them IG, jail them for their appointed time.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint Mayor - Thomas   Complaint Mayor - Thomas Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint Mayor - Thomas
Page 1 of 1