Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Application - MacTavish, Dave

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application - MacTavish, Dave Empty
PostSubject: Application - MacTavish, Dave   Application - MacTavish, Dave EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:10 pm

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name: Dave MacTavish
Origin England (( Not Really ))
Date of Birth: 08/23/1985
Phone:[color=red] N/A , Just Arrived

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)
Life wasn't always this easy, I grew up in the main streets of Manchester. My father was a big mob guy that leads a mafia. My mama was always busy with something, raising the kids or cooking dinner, that's how life worked back in the 90's. My Dad wasn't around much, he always told the kids that he was working as a Construction guy and had a horrible schedule, but we all knew that was bullshit. He'd come home sometimes, drunk & angry. My ma had to take it all, she never raised her voice once. In an italian family, the wife is never right. The husband is the 'breadwinner' the man of the house. Anything my father said, my mother would do right away. I remember, I always looked up to my Dad. I thought of him as a guy that didn't take no bullshit, and I told myself that I wanted to be just like him when I grew up. He was such a nice guy to all of us, and he always bought us things that my ma never approved of. "How can we afford that, Carmine!" He never said where he got his money from, he just said " Take it easy Helen, I got a raise." Over time I came to know this meant that he had just whacked someone & his skipper gave him a few extra bucks.

My Dad used to take my brother and I out fishing all the time. We'd go down to blue river, just south of Manchester. These were the times that I loved my father more than anything in the world. I remember one time specifically, when I was 13 years old. When we arrived at the river, Police cars & ambulances were lighting up the sky. I asked my father what happened and he just said he didn't know. We canceled our fishing trip & he drove us home immediately. He had a sort of, worried look on his face the long drive home. Later, at home I saw on the news that a body showed up in the river where we went fishing. I didn't tell anyone, I knew it was my father who did it.

When I turned 21, I started hanging out with some bad people. My father nor mother never knew what exactly I did all those nights. I came home at around 2 am, every night. My sister would always threaten to rat on me if I didn't give her some money or give her a drive to the store. I started hanging out with few guys that my brother Josh used too hang out with. One guy was a Sicilian thug who went by the nickname of "Sugar Ven" because of all the cocaine and heroine he was dealing on the streets. Everyone on third avenue, my home neighborhood, knew who Sugar Ven was. One time, the owner of a store rushed outside as soon as he heard us starting up a fire. He was holding a shotgun and took a few shots in our direction. None of us got shot. I knew this was the life for me, I was making more money than a lot of the other bums in our neighborhood, and I was only 21 years old.

My father was becoming more and more known, all across New Jersey and Liberty City. He had earned himself the nickname "Cadillac Carmine" because of the flashy Cadillac's he took an interest in driving. The next day, me and my father, went back to Manchester. I heard news that my brother Josh, came out of Summer Camp and went to San Andreas. I told my parents that I'm leaving, and my dad didn't like the idea, but I left anyways.

Now I am here at Los Santos, applying for the Los Santos Police Department, along with my brother, Josh MacTavish.

Earlier Occupations:

[color=white]Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)

Yes, How to arrest, take care of speeding, reckless driving, good at shooting, and more, you just have to figure it out.

Why do you want to be a Police Officer? I want to serve and protect the citizens of Los Santos and I want to become an sucessful man. Stop chaos from happening in the wonderful city of Los Santos.

What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? My goal is to become a successful Police Officer like the Police Chief.

Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!] No

Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License? Yes

Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License? No

Do you have experience with guns? Yes

If yes, in which relation? I used to join a hunting club in Manchester.

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :

I put on the sirens, use my megaphone, exit my car, ask him/her if he knows what he/she did, ask for his/her license, take the license to the Police Car, scan it on the MDC, write up a ticket for he/she for Speeding.

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :

Quickly run to the other side of my car and pull out a glock and shout at him, if he gives up, I cuff him, tell in the radio that the guy attempt murder of a LEO, bring him to HQ and jail him.

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :

Shout at him to freeze and put his/her handsup.. And If he aims at me, I will fire. Then I will quickly run behind something and call for backup.

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :

Use my radio to tell other officers that are on duty, and try not to be seen.

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :

I will attempt grab both of his arms and put my leg to his back, and pull the handgun away from him, I will ask on radio if I need assistance.

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :

Ask a higher rank if I can use it, or just leave.

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :

Call in 10-54 on radio, and try to call a paramedic.

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :

I will take him out of the car, Do test to see if he is drunk, and if he is, I arrest him for DUI, Driving Under Influence.

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :

Eye contact to see if he is looking at it, and I will cuff him and frisk his car for any illegal items, If I find him, I will arrest him for carrying illeglal items.

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :

I will ask the High Rank Colleague if I could bring him/her with me.

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application) 1
Previous Ingame Names: Kenny Ortez
Origin [COUNTRY]: USA
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?: Yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]: I do but my sister got pissed off at me and broked it.. D:
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?: I will try.

Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:1-6 hours
How long have you been playing on the server?:21 days, Since December 5th.
How long have you been Roleplaying?: 1 year, I think.
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: Yes, for NonRP Ad.
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: Only got kicked for AFK.
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!): None
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Yes
What's our Policy on this?: Not allowed
Give an Example of Powergaming: [color=red]/me throws Bob into space and let the air kill him.
Give an Example of Metagaming:[color=red] /pm 1 Hey meet me at Bank!

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:[/size]
I will try
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Application - MacTavish, Dave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - MacTavish, Dave   Application - MacTavish, Dave EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Department,
your application has been ACCEPTED

King regards,
Chief Nikos Papadakis
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com

Application - MacTavish, Dave
Page 1 of 1