Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Application - MacTavish, Josh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cortes

Application - MacTavish, Josh Empty
PostSubject: Application - MacTavish, Josh   Application - MacTavish, Josh EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 am

Basic Data

Name: Josh "Boa" MacTavish
Origin England
Date of Birth: 07/11/1973
Phone: N/A ((Will update when I've registered IG))

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted) I was borned on 7th November, 1973 in a small town in England named Manchester. As small I was into much trouble with the police, and did much criminal. In the age of 19, my mom and dad had enough and decided to send me to a summer camp to get better, where the local Police Department was the instructors. We learned how to be a better person, and the Officers did look at my work and decided to make it harder for me just to test me. At the end of the summer camp the Chief was there to see how it was going and to see the progress of the students. Then I got called in to a meeting with the Chief and the camp leaders. They've decided to let me go to the Police Academy if I wanted, I said yes and went to the Academy after the vacation.

After a year in the academy I started to patrol with the officers. But twice a week I was at the academy. After a half year, I was the best student in the academy and I got promoted to cadet at the local Police Department, but I was at the academy once every secound week. I did much more progress now when I was more out in the field working with the officers. I was much working with the Sergeant, Lieutenant and Captain.

In 1994 I started working alone as a Police Officer II. At that time there was much criminality in the town, we work every hour. Almost no free time. But when we had free from work, we hang around because of all the danger in the town. There was often many people that came after the officers when they had free from work. It did never happend to me, but I was often out saving the other officers. One time I was with the SWAT team on a mission to save another officers life. After that, I got invited to the SWAT and promoted to Senior Lead Officer.

1995 was a great year for me. I found my love, got the medal of honor from the Queen of England. I lived the life. I got promoted to Sergeant duo to my good work supervising the other officers and I was also promoted to Head of the Academy. I just lived the life on a good paycheck and with a nice girlfriend.

In 1999 I proposed to her, se said yes and we was going to get married. The day before the wedding I was on duty, patrol around the city. I got a 911 call about some robbers at my house. I rushed over there and rushed in. They house was a totally mess, the robbers was gone. I searched the house for my upcomming wife. I found her dead on the bed in our bedroom. I was broken, after that day I promised myself that I would take revenge. I got a search team to search the house for evidence. They found evicende. Later that day they found out where they lived. I was storming against the exit of the station but the Chief manage to stop me right before. He said if I went after him I alone, I was fired. So I talked with the SWAT Commander and the next day I was in charge of a SWAT operation. The mission was to arrest the suspects. We stormed in, got every suspect. Mission complete. After we've taken care of everything we returned to the Police Station. We sat in the locker room and talked. The suspects was in for a talked with a the captain. Another officer told me that the captain wanted me to come in. The captain told me that it was this guy he was talking with that killed my upcoming wife. I couldn't hold back and attacked the man. The captain went out of the room and after 5 minuts he sent two officers inside to pull me away. I took a vacation and went to Spain.

In the start of 2000, I came back from the vacation. I decided to don't be the Head of the Academy anymore. I started to patrol normaly, and was also now a member of the SWAT unit. Trough the past years I got promoted to Captain, but in Mars 2009, it was to dangerous to stay in Manchester. The Chief told me to move to USA and to stay there some years to get away from all the danger in Manchester. I decided to move to USA and after some help from the fellow officers, I moved to Los Santos. Now in search for a new job.

Earlier Occupations: Officer of Manchester Police Force.
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!) Yes.
Been Captain of Manchester Police Force.
(( Been RPing in the PD for almost a year on other servers))

Why do you want to be a Police Officer?
I want to be an officer because I miss the life as an officer, and I want to protect and serve the people of Los Santos.
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? I don't exactly got a goal, I just want to protect and serve the people of Los Santos and to help the other officer to become better
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!] Yes I have, but thanks to the Manchester Police Force that's behinde me.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License? Yes I do.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License? No I don't.
Do you have experience with guns? Yes I do.
If yes, in which relation? Earlier Captain of Manchester Police Force.

Situations
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :
I would like to attempt to keep up and to report it in and call for backup if needd

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :
I'll take out my tazer and get ready to jump out of the way and taze him when he gets over to me.

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :
[color=red]I pull out my handgun and I shoot him in his shoulder. If he refuses to don't let the gun down, I shoot him in his leg.

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :
Call the 911 and keeps an eye on the suspects

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :
I attempt to take his arms and bend them behinde his back, then I attempt to take his gun away. And I call for help if needed[/color

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :
[color=red]I takes a closer look at the Division Vehicle. Then I leave

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :
Calls for the Emergency Serivces and then makes sure I got a safe path to him, I'll attempt to use something that can stop the bleeding.

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :
Call for backup, then I tell him to step out of the car and put his hands on the roof, doing normal prosedure. If he has nothing on him I'll do a drunk test on him

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :
Call for backup, then I tell him to step out of the car and to put his hands on the roof, doing normal prosedure. If he ain't clean, I'll take away what he got on him, then I'll take on him handcuffs and put him in the cruiser while I search the car.

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :
I ask the High Ranked Colleague if the other officer can follow me.

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application) 1
Previous Ingame Names: Thomas Lane, Carlos Cortes
Origin [COUNTRY]: Norway
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?: Yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]: Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?: Yes
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?: Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]: 3-6 hours. Maybe more.
How long have you been playing on the server?: Don't know, month maybe
How long have you been Roleplaying?: Around 2-3 Years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: Yes, when I started to roleplay, for non-rp, metagame etc.
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: Banned for "non-rp" when the admin was abuseing his powers
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!): 0 I think?
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?: Yes.
Powergaming is when you force RP on another player.
Metagaming is when you use OOCly info ICly

What's our Policy on this?: It ain't allowed
Give an Example of Powergaming: /me swings his bat against person A and knocks him out
Give an Example of Metagaming: A friend tells you that Gang A have HQ there, and you go there and start RP with them as you knew it ICly

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:[/size] Yes I do.

Last edited by Cortes on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Application - MacTavish, Josh   Application - MacTavish, Josh EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 am

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been ACCEPTED.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Kind Regards
Luitenant, Pablo Nunez
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Application - MacTavish, Josh   Application - MacTavish, Josh EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:22 am

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been ACCEPTED.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Kind Regards
Luitenant, Pablo Nunez

Raul wrote:
Rico said that you stay banned, it mean you stay banned.

Locked and moved.

(( Ain't you banned? ))
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Application - MacTavish, Josh   Application - MacTavish, Josh EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:23 am

((Thats correct, I'll explain something over PM to you Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - MacTavish, Josh   Application - MacTavish, Josh Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - MacTavish, Josh
Page 1 of 1