Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cortes

((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) Empty
PostSubject: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm

First of all I want the scripted rank list posted here or sent to me on PM so I can see what ranks that is scripter.

Then I want the name changed from SAN to Radio Los Santos. Because I feel that the name SAN dosn't fit as it covers the whole SA, I want it changed to Radio Los Santos becuase I will focus on radio broadcasting and it's located in Los Santos. I want this namechange both IG and on forum.

I want the /news and /live to work everywhere, so I use it in a studio etc. I will make script rules about the /news, and if it will be abused (doing everywhere without RP) they who does it will be punished.

I want the HQ Int to be changed to Mad Dogs mansion, not because it's big, but because of the different rooms that are inside there. I feel that it fits to a Radio Broadcasting int.

I want to ask for Forum Moderator/Admin powers for one day so I can edit the Whole SAN to how I want it.

I don't want any replies here exept from they who can do this. If you're one of they who can make these changes, pleaes reply if it can be done/will be done/ have been done or will not be done.

Thank you in advance.
- Cortes
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

(( Bump. Can Loe, Juan or Chris please answer this? ))
Back to top Go down
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 pm

((I dont think we need san atm, not that we have so small ammount of players.... Oh and since noone is in the san exept the leader, it should get closed down, well at least until we gain more players...))
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrp.forumotion.com
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 am

We do have a employee. When I've talked with Loe about the ranks I'll make a roster.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 pm

John Martin wrote:
((I dont think we need san atm, not that we have so small ammount of players.... Oh and since noone is in the san exept the leader, it should get closed down, well at least until we gain more players...))

(( SAN helps the RP. ))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 pm

West wrote:
John Martin wrote:

(( SAN helps the RP. ))

Can you do anything of this shit West?
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 pm

(( Remove the spam, you mea ? ))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 pm

West wrote:
(( Remove the spam, you mea ? ))

Yeah and something I've asked for in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm

/news and /live working anywhere wouldn't be RP...IRL, people drive around and hook up whatever to to their car.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Fidel Creasbe wrote:
/news and /live working anywhere wouldn't be RP...IRL, people drive around and hook up whatever to to their car.

I know it ain't RP to do it anywhere, but I'm sure if we get it this way, I'll make strict rules about the usage of /news and /live

PS: This is not a discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))   ((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible )) Empty

Back to top Go down

((Thing I want to be done with the SAN if possible ))
Page 1 of 1