New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Application - Papadakis John

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Application - Papadakis John Empty
PostSubject: Application - Papadakis John   Application - Papadakis John EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Basic Data

Name: Papadakis John
Origin Europe
Date of Birth: 10/5/1989
Phone:

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted) I was born in Europe, Greece, Athens. My mom's name is Sofia and my dad's name was Michael. My dad died at my second birthday from some gangsters. They were called ''Grove''. My mom said they were some green men who were very dangerous. When I reached the 18 I went to get a job as mechanic. My brother was the chief of the Police. One day some gangsters said to get into their car and go somewhere to talk. Because I saw they were holding guns, I went in their car. Then they went at a mountain, not very high, and they tied me. They drag me to the corner of the mountain and they tried to throw me but i said to them something and then my brother came and killed them. Then he untied me and he went me at home. After that when i was 20 years old my brother was going to our house. I know it because he said it to me. But he never came. I just called the chief of the Police and the chief said he was dead. I was very sad, i was crying. Now i decided to apply at the Police Department and if i get accepted i will work so much i will do my training and when i get a higher rank I will work to kill the gangsters. Thanks and i hope i will get accepted
Earlier Occupations: Mechanic
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)Yes i know basically everything of the Law because my brother was the Chief of the Police Department
Why do you want to be a Police Officer? I want to join at the LSPD because i want to kill the gangsters and protect the citizens of Los Santos. I will do hard work and i will reach the rank as my brother was
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? My goal is to be the chief of the LSPD like my brother and i will get some respect from all the citizens and the gangs.
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]No
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?Yes((No because, I just got the new acc today xD))
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?No
Do you have experience with guns?Yes, my brother had a deagle in his room and i took it and i tried to destroy some things to see my skills.
If yes, in which relation?

Situations
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :
I am shouting to him with the megaphone: This is LSPD! Pull over and turn off your engine and remain your seat!!
And when he will stop i will ask him his licenses and his ID card, then i will ticket him.

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :
I will pull out my gun and i will shout him to drop his weapon or i will open fire

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :
I will shout to him to drop his gun and put his hands up, Then I will get him in the Police Department and i will frisk him and jail him

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :
I will call the police and ask for back up because i am on brake

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :
I am suspecting him and jailing him.

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :
I will ask a permission from the Chief because i am low rank or i will leave

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :
I will say at the radio we need back up and we need a paramedic

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :
Drag him out of the car and do him an alcohol test and if he is druged i will jail him

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :
I am pulling my gun and i will shout him to put his hands up. Then i am frisking him i will ask for his ID and then i will scan it on the MDC
If he is a suspect i will jail him

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :
I will listen the higher rank colleague

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application)1, because of my CK Sad
Previous Ingame Names:Papadakis Nikos
Origin [COUNTRY]:Greek
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?:Yes, 9/10
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:No
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:I will try
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:3-7 hours
How long have you been playing on the server?:I dont remember but 2 months is
How long have you been Roleplaying?:I think 1 year
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: No
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: No
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!): N/A
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?: Yes
What's our Policy on this?: We dont do that or we will get jailed or if we do it again we will get banned for some days
Give an Example of Powergaming:/me pushes Nikos to fall down
Give an Example of Metagaming:Nikos says: Can you please say me what MG is?

Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character: Yes, i did that to and on Nikos account
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
John Martin

Application - Papadakis John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Papadakis John   Application - Papadakis John EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Thank you for applying to LSPD
Your application is Accepted
Reasons:
Did good in the application.

However i hope you will change your mind about killing the gangsters. Our purpose is to arrest them, not kill them.

Yours Sincerely,

John Martin
John Martin
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrp.forumotion.com

Application - Papadakis John
Page 1 of 1