Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Los Santos is now under Dictatorship of Fidel Creasbe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Los Santos is now under Dictatorship of Fidel Creasbe Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos is now under Dictatorship of Fidel Creasbe   Los Santos is now under Dictatorship of Fidel Creasbe EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 am

* You tune into a local radio station and hear the new Mayor talking *

Los Santos is now under Dictatorship of Fidel Creasbe, me. I have already killed (( CK'ed )) the Chief of FBI, Jack Gates. I will kill anyone else who stands in our way of dictating Los Santos. I have allied with Grove Street, and James Lennon is now the new Vice-Mayor, Kenny Ortiz is my new LSSS Commander, and James M. is the new Army Commander.

My Advisors are listed below.

1. James Lennon
2. James M.
3. Kenny Ortiz
4. Nikos Papadakis

And they are also in my "Inner Circle". We will be making new rules and amending laws, and the constitution of Los Santos. We are also looking for a new chief of FBI, that will be working for me. If you feel your experienced as the Chief, call me, or come to City Hall. I am also looking for army recruits, bodyguards, drivers, and LSSS agents. I am also looking for Senate officials. Contact me at City Hall or send me an email, or call me. (( You can forum PM me )). Thank you.

* You then hear the radio producer talk *
Back to top Go down

Los Santos is now under Dictatorship of Fidel Creasbe
Page 1 of 1