Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Complaint on James Lennon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

Complaint on James Lennon Empty
PostSubject: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Well i was specing Carlos Admin things... Was waching some Roleplay you know.. Getting Mgers/Pgers/Dmers and stuff well and i found a little nice ROleplay.. well they met and then a RP robbery started Kenny came... to safe Carlos.
Tough Then Carlos starting Running in the shoutout it was Fully Rped and James jailed him for this Reason:

Complaint on James Lennon Samp243

[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img63/4539/samp242.png][/IMG]

Complaint on James Lennon Samp241o

NOW THE THREATS AGAIN BECOUSE HES ADMIN LEVEL 2 AND SHITTY STUFF.. LIKE THAT

Complaint on James Lennon Samp244
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Just wanted to send a message becouse i got banned!!

Whos the admin abuser Guys?!

Me or James!?
Back to top Go down
James_Lennon
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 pm

I didn't abuse. Ask Fidel. Bye guys.

btw.. don't double post -.-

Last edited by James_Lennon on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RicoC
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: eh   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 pm

You are!!!
If 3 people aiming him with gun and hes just run its called POWERGAME. Give a warn to him.
Back to top Go down
James_Lennon
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

RicoC wrote:
You are!!!
If 3 people aiming him with gun and hes just run its called POWERGAME. Give a warn to him.

That's right.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 pm

I know it's non-rp to run when 3 guys are aiming at me, BUT Kenny was there, shooting against you, you started to shoot back, that gave me a opertinuty to run away. I ran behinde your car, that was standing next to, then I ran over to Kennys car, then you jailed me for the reason "Nice" that isn't even a reason!
So after my opinion I did RP, James did wrong and Trey did Jail James for that, James did unjail himself right after, something I call admin abuse.

So the last thing I would ask now is:
What would YOU do if someone start shooting at the guys that was robbing you? Would you just stay there or try to take the opertinuty and run?
Back to top Go down
James_Lennon
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 am

Man.. The other two guys were shooting kenny.. he almost died.. I was still aiming you cuz the car protected me. So don't come with stupid excuses. NOW let's wait for an higher admin level to respond.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 am

James_Lennon wrote:
Man.. The other two guys were shooting kenny.. he almost died.. I was still aiming you cuz the car protected me. So don't come with stupid excuses. NOW let's wait for an higher admin level to respond.

Stupid excuses? I'm only telling what I did, and then I asked what YOU would have done. I can't see behinde my head IRL, can you?
So I quess you would have done the same IRL if you had the opertunity.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 am

James, you are starting to piss me off. Just because you are a higher admin level, you are not fucking GOD ! Respect eachother. I've seen you done this before to Trey. You better start respecting other admins, or you won't stay level 2 for very long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 am

Both of you are wrong, James and Trey. First of all, you guys keep insulting each other, spamming the server with messages, and it pisses me off. And Trey, you keep begging and complaining for higher ranks, when yet you get complaints on you.

Carlos, if 3 guys are aiming at you, one of them IRL would probably notice you running and click the trigger, and boom your dead. It takes 2 seconds to do that. So it was non-RP to run back, considering the distance too.

Carlos will be jailed for 10 minutes for non-RP.

LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint on James Lennon   Complaint on James Lennon Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint on James Lennon
Page 1 of 1