Complaint For Liam Corencas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuzy_Aziz
Helper
Helper
Fuzy_Aziz

Complaint For Liam Corencas Empty
PostSubject: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 am

Well first I would like to say I cannot belive a guy how Insuls someone over the PM's like that can be a game admin. What happend that I just logged into game and came out of my HQ (grove street) and I see a FBI car came and Mr. Liam telling me to handsup for no reason I kept rping and did all but when I got sick of what we was doing I still kept m Rp I punched him and got on my bike and ran he shot me from behid but missed me he also came afer me I outranned him and hid near the apatments infront of the motel behid pizza stack in idlewood. Then he started Pming me saying what you can see in the Pics. Please note that admins saying these thing in PM is totally not acceptable. Another admin he reported me to was his name I forgot but I he trashed his report because he also knew it was crap and nothing and didnt wanted to report this what he did but seeing what he thinks of himself I want to now.

Advise: his admin status should be taken away (Just a suggestion dont judge me)

Screens: 1. Complaint For Liam Corencas Sa-mp-001

Screens: 2. Complaint For Liam Corencas Sa-mp-000-2

West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 am

Insults... Not good.

Explain Liam.
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:11 am

Liam!!! NOT AGAIN!!! Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 am

Liam. You need to read the rules. Because the rules saying that no one Disrespect each others like Immature.
That\'s not good.
Disrespecting is not Allowed.

Last edited by Raul on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:24 am

The insults doesn't look too good...
Back to top Go down
Rico_Rizzeti

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 am

That doesn't look good..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 am

This was before I became Administrator, and it was when I was raging. I guess you can still punish me for it though.
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 am

I believe you... Tough Liam you know i am your friend.. but rules are rules..
I guess you will be punished Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 am

It was before, trust me. And I also have an officer witness that was there.

And I jailed myself for 25 minutes. f8 doesn't work so I can't get pictures. And I tried print-screen, but when I tried to paste in paint it wasn't there. But, I have witnesses to tell if I was there.

Here's a PIC:

Complaint For Liam Corencas Sa-mp-044
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint For Liam Corencas   Complaint For Liam Corencas Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint For Liam Corencas
Page 1 of 1