HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cortes

Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] Empty
PostSubject: Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]   Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm

I would like to report Rico Carlos and Rico Rizzeti because of Non-RP and bug abuse.

Witness: Fidel Creasbe
I and Fidel was after them in a chase, Liam managed to shoot the car so I broke down, then Rico Carlos did /engine to make it go again. This was at the Driving test place. We drove after them to the Pay N spray, they've done it 3/4 times. When they come to Pay N Spray they enter it, with one cruiser and one FBI car behinde them. They come out, drive a little back then One guy trows Rico Carlos out of the car. All exits the car and they start shooting at us.
Rico Carlos did take them out RPly but Rico Rizzeti didn't. Rizzeti did first gun from ass, then when he took a AK-47(I think) he did do /me takes out a gun from the trunk, without doing any /me opens the trunk.
Proof:
Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] Sa-mp-041
Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] Sa-mp-042

Last edited by Cortes on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]   Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Thank you for the report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]   Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 pm

I jailed the driver for Non-RP, + bug abuse already. I didn't know Rizzeti non-RP'ed taking a gun from the trunk. He never stated if it was open or closed, he just took it. Jack, what do you think since they've been jailed excessively? And anyone else have anything to say?
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]   Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:57 am

24 hours ban. Liam, get the IP adresses at administration panel, and ban them.

- Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]   Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rico Carlos/Rico Rizzeti [Non-RP/Bug abuse]
Page 1 of 1