HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos Empty
PostSubject: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:19 pm

First of all, HOW THE FUCK IS FLYING A FUCKING HYDRA WHEN YOUR RPing. OBVIOUSLY JAMES LENNON, OR Mr. ADMIN ABUSER, DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THAT IN REAL LIFE, DON'T FLY ARMY PLANES. RICO CARLOS IS JUST JAMES, THEY BOTH NON RP DRIVE very bad. IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF THAT EVERY RP SERVER I GO TO DOESN'T HAVE ANY GOOD ADMINS, TREY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ADMIN, FIRST OF ALL HE STOLE THE NAME EBCAUSE HE ISN'T ORIGINAL, SECONDLY, HE JAILS ME FOR OOC INSULTS WHEN HE OOC INSULTS ME, AND HE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING TYPE/SPELL ENGLISH, NEITHER CAN RAUL. THIS SERVER SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER CHANGING THEIR RP STANDARD, ADMINS, AND RULES.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm

I know what you are saying Wink
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Liam_Corencas wrote:
First of all, HOW THE FUCK IS FLYING A FUCKING HYDRA WHEN YOUR RPing. OBVIOUSLY JAMES LENNON, OR Mr. ADMIN ABUSER, DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THAT IN REAL LIFE, DON'T FLY ARMY PLANES. RICO CARLOS IS JUST JAMES, THEY BOTH NON RP DRIVE very bad. IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF THAT EVERY RP SERVER I GO TO DOESN'T HAVE ANY GOOD ADMINS, TREY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ADMIN, FIRST OF ALL HE STOLE THE NAME EBCAUSE HE ISN'T ORIGINAL, SECONDLY, HE JAILS ME FOR OOC INSULTS WHEN HE OOC INSULTS ME, AND HE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING TYPE/SPELL ENGLISH, NEITHER CAN RAUL. THIS SERVER SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER CHANGING THEIR RP STANDARD, ADMINS, AND RULES.

Show me the Pics , i mean SS's .
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Raul, let's face it. MANY of our players / Admins don't know how to RP. Many do specially PowerGaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Even HE agrees with me, he's a HEAD administrator. Your really in a bind Raul.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Gates wrote:
Raul, let's face it. MANY of our players / Admins don't know how to RP. Many do specially PowerGaming.

Raul, you just need to see the RP standars. It's.... awefull with someone.

Yes, thank you jack, Edited.

Last edited by Cortes on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 pm

You mean RP standard...
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Now If i see anything wrong or Admins Dming or other things then i will demote that admin .
second if anyone Disrespect the admins or Players. then he will ban for 1 day.
third the admins and players have equal respect except owners.

If i see that any Complain\'s on any admins then i will strictly react with him.
and if any player did wrong report or Complain then he will get 2 days ban from the server.

Last, In Complaint you also add SS\'s = Screen Shots in it. If you dont know how to get SS\'s .
Simply press F8 , then see it in San Adreas Files. The file name Gta San Andreas. Then you will post here.

Without Screen Shot the Complain will be deleted and also the reporter will get the 2 days ban too.

Thats all .

Last edited by Raul on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm

My f8 doesn't even work for some reason. And I couldn't really care if you ban me, I'm never going to get back on it.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:00 am

Demote Kevin and ban him for one day for disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 am

Gates wrote:
Demote Kevin and ban him for one day for disrespect.

ok
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:38 am

Raul wrote:
Now If i see anything wrong or Admins Dming or other things then i will demote that admin .
second if anyone Disrespect the admins or Players. then he will ban for 1 day.
third the admins and players have equal respect except owners.

If i see that any Complain\'s on any admins then i will strictly react with him.
and if any player did wrong report or Complain then he will get 2 days ban from the server.

Last, In Complaint you also add SS\'s = Screen Shots in it. If you dont know how to get SS\'s .
Simply press F8 , then see it in San Adreas Files. The file name Gta San Andreas. Then you will post here.

Without Screen Shot the Complain will be deleted and also the reporter will get the 2 days ban too.

Thats all .

Too many admins might be a problem.
Back to top Go down
RicoC

PostSubject: eh   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 am

Hehe.
Raul told to we:
We can use hydra its RP... if you remember Raul.
We used it. if he say we can use we will use it!
Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos Samp128x.th
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 am

Problem solved.

Topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos   Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint for James Lennon, Trey Idlewood, and Rick Carlos
Page 1 of 1