HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Complaint-Trey Idlewood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

Complaint-Trey Idlewood Empty
PostSubject: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:35 pm

I was at out side PD aimed trey he put hands up then run away in PD i got inside killed him then he come back opened gate i got inside started shout /s hands up on nikos then he hands up start runing to jail place in PD.
I followed him started shooting him he say non rp then trey got ther i shoot him to he said non rp i dunno why its all was rp then they both /heal or /duty what ever it is they taking vest,hp then trey said non rp unholstered tazer i shoot him he had about 10-15 hp he did no /crack i didnt killed him i left him with this 10-15 hp he come to me /taz me .. then NON rply /cuff with out /me attempts and he didnt /crack so /taz non rp to... then i said uncuff or i log off make complaint he say go ahed so i logged off cuz i dont wana lose money,time and my guns on this non rp he did ....

Complaint-Trey Idlewood 2cyp94
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 pm

When I we had war first time you had like 20 hp and you did /crack. Alright. But 5 seconds later you stand up and you killed me.
Then later on your /ajail you came took your car from outside the PD and you started rping like there is an ak on the back seat and you took it and you tried to kill us too. That wasnt rp because you were admin jail. After that you ran away with your car and came again like saying me bastard cop and i dont know and then i opened the door and i tazed you. You said i was to far away but i wasnt! Then you said to re-rp and then Tray came and you entered inside. Then you said to me to put my hands up and i did it. Then when Trey came close to us you started to aiming him so i ran away. I wasnt with low HP!
Then you started shooting me again and again. I DIDNT SAY: NON RP!!. Then Tray came again he started shouting you to put your hands up and then you started shooting him. Then other things you said at the end.
That was all.

PS: I didnt /equip 9 to take HP man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Emilio.. You do this ALL the time. This is wrong topic anyway, unless Trey is a admin so suddently
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Here more pics he didnt role played then i said i dun wana role play with him i did /stuck he keep non rp /taz me and /lock and i tald raul he did /togpm couldnt answer him in /pm so i did /helpme cuz he telld me some things then he jail me and i tald him i cant answer in /pm so how i suppose to answer him back..

Complaint-Trey Idlewood 34eqpkw

Complaint-Trey Idlewood 1zch7b7

Complaint-Trey Idlewood 2cn8i8x

Complaint-Trey Idlewood Dy59mx
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Eh if you think so i just give this car and my cash to my bro he will play here i quit and nikos you did said its non rp and did /heal or /duty i dun know command and same did trey..

And BTW nikos i had about 30-40 hp i still can click C button and shoot .. i didnt stand up and then you jail me and everytime trey /pm me say non rper and spam it in my /pm then when i see him he do same.

Last edited by Emilio Rivera on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Don't double post.
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Emilio Rivera wrote:
Eh if you think so i just give this car and my cash to my bro he will play here i quit and nikos you did said its non rp and did /heal or /duty i dun know command and same did trey..

And BTW nikos i had about 30-40 hp i still can click C button and shoot .. i didnt stand up and then you jail me and everytime trey /pm me say non rper and spam it in my /pm then when i see him he do same.

Man if you mean i said the non rp when i was near the cells its true allright and i did then /equip 9 for HP because you would kill me! And i did all these because you told i am non rping because you was aiming on me. When i ran you was aiming on Trey!
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Nikos_Papadakis wrote:
Emilio Rivera wrote:

Man if you mean i said the non rp when i was near the cells its true allright and i did then /equip 9 for HP because you would kill me! And i did all these because you told i am non rping because you was aiming on me. When i ran you was aiming on Trey!

No you saw you had about 5hp i got back shooted other one to 5hp i didnt kiled i was about to say /crack you say NON RP and do this /equip gives vest and heal you get away but problem not with you its with trey i kept shooting him he had 5hp he did /equip 2 times then he reload tazer had 5hp /taz me then /cuff me non rply with out /me attempts to cuff ..
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:02 pm

I had full hp man. I lose only armour.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Stop crying ; This is wrong section !!
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Trey_Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:13 pm

I guess /lock this?
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Locked .
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint-Trey Idlewood   Complaint-Trey Idlewood Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint-Trey Idlewood
Page 1 of 1