HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattaust

Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] Empty
PostSubject: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:04 am

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name: Matt Presto
Origin: USA
Date of Birth: 04/01/1990
Phone: ill give Later, if i get the Postiiton.

Life Story: Well, to be long, i was born in the Los Angelos Hospital, through birth i was wild child, thus making me doing alot of fitness and be ready for jobs in the upcoming years. Studied at Harvard University to become an FBI Agent but they declined me due to Failing the Application, as i dont have a home. I have an Average grade on Examinations of about 80%. So i felt like it would become useful to become a police officer.
Earlier Occupations: Taxi Driver, Lawyer
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? [IC] I was a Lawyer so i know whats right and wrong in the law enforcement area.
Why do you want to be a Police Officer? To have a long-lasting career, of protecting and serving the country.
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? Lieutenant would be a perfect goal to reach.
Have you ever commited a crime? N/A
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License? No (I can easily afford one if needed)
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License? No
Do you have experience with guns? Yes
If yes, in which relation? I have experienced the Deagle, with both hands.

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you put on the sirens and shout on the megaphone for them to pull over. (while driving to catch them) :

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you pull out your taser and give him one last warning before tasering him. :

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you, Withdraw your gun and shout out the citizen to put their gun down, if they threaten to shoot, then you shoot at them :

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you call for backup and watch the situation carefully, if it gets out of hand you go in and hold the situation. :

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you arrest the Suspect and give him his rights, while taking his handgun. :

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you ask the person(s) in the radio to take the vehicle. :

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you call in by radio saying you need a paramedic, but asses the situation of danger before helping your friend. :

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you ask him to leave the drivers seat and make him use the breather-a-lizer if failed you arrest him and take him to the station. :

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you stare at his eyes and ask him 'have you been taking drugs', you pull him out of the vehicle and frisk him. :

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you follow the highest Ranked Colleague as hes the higher rank that could spit on your ass:

Ingame Level: 2
Previous Ingame Names: N/A
Origin [COUNTRY]: Australia
[b]Age: 16

Can you effectively communicate in english?: Yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]: Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?: Yes
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?: Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]: 3-4
How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 Days
How long have you been Roleplaying?: 7 months
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: N/A
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!): N/A
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?: Yes
What's our Policy on this?: Not allowed
Give an Example of Powergaming:powergaming is a particular way of playing in which the emphasis lies on developing a player character that is either as powerful as possible
Give an Example of Metagaming: using out-of-game information, or resources, to affect one's in-game decisions.

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character: Yes

Last edited by mattaust on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 am

(( Situation's are badly answered so make and other app and post it here with situation's . ))
Back to top Go down
mattaust

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 am

Can you please be more specific, Which situation? (i know i done a few bad ones). Does there need to be more detail?, Does there have to be 2 sides of the situation? And lastly, Can you tell me what i done wrongly of that situation.

Cheers, Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 am

(( first this section is IC and use brackets here 2nd watch other apps which are accepted . ))
Back to top Go down
mattaust

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 am

(( You havn't accepted any, so i have no idea of what i can really look at. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 am

(( one application is accepted and only use red color for your answers then it will be good . accepted person's name is Tim ))
Back to top Go down
mattaust

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:43 am

(( So if i do a good read of tim's app and make my answers red then ill be accepted? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 am

(( Yes i will if your app will be good and as i said ))
Back to top Go down
mattaust

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 am

(( I have to REDO My whole App?! If so then i'm quitting..lol ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 am

(( not redo just you have to write your answers with red color ))
Back to top Go down
mattaust

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am

posting so you'll read this topic again, thanks.

Cheers, Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks for applying in the Los Santos Police Department .
You are Accepted in Los Santos Police Department .
Now you have to wait for the Acedemy for your training .
The Acedemy will be soon and we will inform you about Acedmey 1 .
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:44 pm

(( what a funny thread ))
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Gates wrote:
(( what a funny thread ))

((what Funny thing here ? ))
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 pm

(( Stupid spam with stupid questions ))
Back to top Go down
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Gates wrote:
(( Stupid spam with stupid questions ))

(( Bad Attitude with Owner = kick from admin ))
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm

(( I wasn't talking about any server owner... ))
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 pm

[center]You have been KICKED from the Police Department, for the following reason:
-((inactive))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]   Matt Presto's Application [FIXED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Presto's Application [FIXED]
Page 1 of 1