mimas5

Athrun_Zala Empty
PostSubject: Athrun_Zala   Athrun_Zala EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 am

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name:Athrun Zala
Origin:Asian
Date of Birth:1985/08/12
Phone:924432

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)Athrun was born in Japan his parent where killed yakuza
he always were alone he never had a friend he always done everything alone he never stand aside when some one were in fights he always stoped them
even if he got beaten he had a internet partner ho was the only friend but one day a man saw him and ask him do he have friends and he said that he had lots of them but the man didnt belived him and then they became friend they talked every day the man helped him with homework and other stuff they had a good relationship but then the man died from cancer he took the last of his money and toked the first plane to LS to find a new life at the air port he meeted a guy it was the one he talked thro the internet his name was Tim from then they started a new life in LS
Earlier Occupations:none
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)
Why do you want to be a Police Officer?Becouse i want to defend the innocent
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?i want to clean the streets from drugs
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]NO
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?no
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?no
Do you have experience with guns?yes
If yes, in which relation?i am number one in shoting range

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :turn on the siren and thro the megaphone i would said to stop in the side

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :try to evade his swing then hit his kidney and then try to push him down and then hold him near the ground

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :i would sneak/(run near that guy if posible) and hit his elboy with an uperhit and then hit his hand to trow out the weapon from the hand

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :call for back up becouse you cant stop them all by yourself

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :if its full it mean he didnt shot anyone so you have to uncuff him and apologize realy

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :call for help and carry him to the safe place then try to hold the blood from leaking (but you know no one shot in that kind of places its always the head or uperbody)

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :tell him to step out from the vehicle and come to the police car then test him with alchohol meter

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :ask him to step out from the car and you check the car

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :listen to the high ranked

Ingame Level:1 (This doesn't affect your Application)
Previous Ingame Names:Kurosaki_Ichigo;Athrun_Zala;Nakasami_Hikodachi
Origin [COUNTRY]:Lithuania
[b]Age:16

Can you effectively communicate in english?:yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:not now but i will buy it
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:if i have the MC
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:3-4
How long have you been playing on the server?:1day
How long have you been Roleplaying?:2 years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:no
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:in dm servers becouse noone killed me
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):0
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:PG-when you use /me cmd like/me breaks his leg and he cant walk or when you make other people rp not on theyr on will and MG-OOC info on IC
What's our Policy on this?:
Give an Example of Powergaming:/me breaks his leg and he cant walk
Give an Example of Metagaming:like /o lets meet at the winewood sigh and you go there with that guy

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:at least 60% i will[/size]
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

Athrun_Zala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athrun_Zala   Athrun_Zala EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been DENIED.
For the following reason: Lack of infromation in your application.
If you still want to join the LSPD, apply within 2 days again.

Kind Regards
Luitenant, Pablo Nunez
Back to top Go down

Athrun_Zala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700 :: Services of the City :: Police Department :: Recruitment Division :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: