Tim_Mckane

Tim_Mckane Empty
PostSubject: Tim_Mckane   Tim_Mckane EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 am

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name:Tim Mckane
OriginEurope
Date of Birth:1989 october 31
Phone:114408

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)I was clumsy child that lived in Fort Carson with his parents myfather was a police officer in the town and a lot of people knowed him so i wanted to become just like him. For couple of years i started doing some training of being a police officer tooked me a couple of years till i remeber all the codes and i was ten years old and at that age i knew all of them when i finised school i joined the Police Academy that was in Dillimore when i graduaded and came back home i taked a few weeks off and then i go and try to become a pollice officer in Fort Carson but in that week happened a lot of things when i got home i didnt want to do anything just go to my room and sleep that night but...I heard my mother and father wear screaming to each other and heard after an hour gun shot when i runned down stair i saw my mother shot and dead while my father was holding a gun and crying he said to me "Tim im Sorry" and shot him self i immidiatly called the ambulance and the police for weeks detectives tryed to find out why they were screaming to each other but nothing...So i sold the house of my parents and buyed a ticked to Los Santos i had 100.000$ but i gaved them away to a homeless child becouse i felt sorry for him.I thout that i can take care of my self find a job rent a house and live happy in Lost Santos when i steped out from the airport a guy named Athrun so we are now good friends in Los Santos. After some days i decided to try and join the Police Department in Los Santos.

Earlier Occupations:NoNe
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)No
Why do you want to be a Police Officer?I want to protect the city and be more like my father event thout he killed my mother but atleast he appalgozed me .
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?To clean this city and decrease the crime rate nothing more.
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]No, never.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?No but im trying to get it .
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?No but im trying to get it .
Do you have experience with guns?Yes
If yes, in which relation?I had full study abaut guns in Police Academy i know how to use AK47 M4 EAGLE GLOCK and a Sniper Rifle.

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :I would first of all using the megaphone ask the driver to stop the car if he wont stop i will turn on my sirens and ask him again.If he continues to drive and not stop i will report it to the center with the deatails of the car and the location and start chasing him i ask him to stop 3 more times and if he wont stop i would try stop him by forst ask him 3 more times and then i would use Letha Force to stop him.

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :I would quickly try to grap the pipe or dodge it, then i turn araund in case i dodge and use force to grab him and put him on the graund by using my knees i hold his head and try to cuff him.

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :I would take out a tazer load it and coming sillently near him shoot the Criminal with my tazer, or take out a gun and scream "Drop youre gone this is sthe LSPD" looking in wath location i am is it good to sneak to him.

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :I would call backup, and while the backup comes i would trime something to do to hold the criminals.

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :I would ask him to show his Firearms licenses, if he show me and he had them i can let him hawe to keep his handgun in case he dosent hawe or it is an illigeal gun i would take away his gun cuff him and take him to the Police Department for further investigation.

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :((cant understand what devision venchile means if explain maybe then i answe it ))

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :I would quicly using department radio ask ambulance for help i give him first aid and a bit help till the ambulance comes later on i help the ambulance to take the coleague to the hospital and leave or whayt for him.

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :Give him to blow to the alchotester to see if he drunk or not if he is drunk i ask him to step out to the vehicle and step it to my car i radio to tow his car away and put him for a short time to jail and take his licenses away.

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :Ask him to get out of the car so i can frisk him if i find drugs on him i quickly cuff him take him to the pollice department for further investigation and try to find out where he goted the drugs take all the drugs and jail him.

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :I hawe to listlen to the High ranked Collegues i just say soory to the other good colleague i hawe an order now or i ask the Higher Ranked Colleogue if the Good Calleague can go with me.

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application)1
Previous Ingame Names:I Dont change name
Origin [COUNTRY]:Lithuania
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?:Yes ((Some times i cant understand a few words but it happens wery rare time))
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:Sure
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:I can play from 1 - 6Hours a day or More
How long have you been playing on the server?:For 1 hour
How long have you been Roleplaying?:3Years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:No
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:AutoKick of AFK my reasong: apllying here this takes damn long xD
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):No warns
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Yes POWERGAMING:when you force some on into rp abuse the /me cmd like /me kick in the face and knoks out the person METAGAME:Using OOC infromation in IC
What's our Policy on this?:Good
Give an Example of Powergaming:/me shoot at the car and the car engine brakes down.
Give an Example of Metagaming:you come to a person see his name tag and say Hi Tim McDonalad thats metagaming

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:[/size]
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

Tim_Mckane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim_Mckane   Tim_Mckane EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:40 am

((Ok, I see that you're pretty new, but I'll give you a chance, good application.))

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been ACCEPTED.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Kind Regards
lieutenant, Pablo Nunez
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Tim_Mckane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim_Mckane   Tim_Mckane EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:19 pm

You have been KICKED from the Police Department
for the following reason:
-((Inactive))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Sponsored content

Tim_Mckane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim_Mckane   Tim_Mckane Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim_Mckane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700 :: Services of the City :: Police Department :: Recruitment Division :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: