Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Post you applications here !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
West
West

Post you applications here ! Empty
PostSubject: Post you applications here !   Post you applications here ! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Post it below.

Answers in red.
Asking me IG to check the application = Auto denied
Back to top Go down
Trent
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Trent Jones [FBI Application!]   Post you applications here ! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am

((IC))

(( Give your answers in RED color. ))
Please fill out;

Lastname:Jones
Firstname:Trent
Phone number:Unknown.
Street Address:Jefferson Motel, Room 23

Currently employment:Bodyguard.
Previous employment:N/A

Biography ( 100 words ):Trent Jones is a young, Latino boy from Spain. He moved from Spain in 1985, when he was just a mere One Year old, his Parents, Pancho and Carlita Garcia decided to start a new beginning, away from the constant poverty and crime circling Spain at the time. It wasn’t much different when they moved to San Andreas, a crime infested Country, filled with Gang Bangers and Mafioso’s running each city, Los Santos… Where they originally moved to was overrun by Gang Bangers, fighting for their Honor, Red Flags, Blue Flags… Purple Flags. He’d remembered all of the faces of the victims of a Crime, Murder, Armed Robbery, Assault and Rape… As he grew up around all of this, he soon became a known Local, he knew everyone around Willowfield, Ganton and Idlewood. He knew the Police Officers who had lived there, he knew the Wanted Gang Bangers who lived around there, learning how the mind of a Gang Banger works, taking it to his advantage.

When Trent began going to School, he was always on top, always completed his Work first and accurately, graduating from St.BarbaraElementary School. When he graduated, he took Law Enforcement into mind; he also wanted to work as a Fire Fight. He studied the Payments of working as Fire Fighter and Police Officer and one day came across an FBI Requirements page on the Official FBI Page.
Trent took FBI work into consideration, understanding the Risks and Perks of working as an Agent with fellow Law Enforcement. He was only 14 at the time he began searching but he knew what he wanted to do.

As he grew up, he decided to attempt to meet the Physical Requirements of an FBI, the Two Mile Run, the Sit Ups, Push Ups and Endurance etc.

By the time it was time actually time to decide if to take a Course in Law Enforcement in University, he was already more fit then most, it was especially amazing due to his Average of 84%, working toward Honor Roll and a Scholarship to the LosSantosStateUniversity.

When he was accepted to the University, he took Criminology into mind and ended up taking it, learning how the Criminal Mind works, how it plans, it’s criminal intents, how they overcome fear and more. He really did enjoy the course and Graduated with a Masters Degree at 23 Years old.

Immediately after he Graduated from the LosSantosStateUniversity, he got into the San Fierro State University where he studied Four Different languages, Japanese, Polish, Russian and German. He graduated in two Years and could now speak Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and a modest amount of German. He wasn’t really able to engage into Conversation in German but understood what people would say around him.

Once he finished all of those Courses, he decided to take a hit at the San Fierro Police Academy, working to his goal of Succeeding in the Physical and Written tests. Trent was the top of his Class, graduating with a 97%, the Highest Score in Fifteen Years at that School. Once he completed all his tasks, he began searching for an FBI opening where he can Apply and hopefully be Accepted as an Intern…

He finally had found and opening, finishing the Resume as he noticed a Personal Story section, smiling. “I guess if they need to know about me, they must know about me”

Do you have Drivers License ?:Yes.
Do you have weapons License ?:No.
Do you drink alcohol ?:No.
Have you ever smoked / possesion of drugs/weapons ?:No.
Previous crimes:None.

Why do you want to join Los Santos Federal Bureau of Investigations ? ( 20 words ):I want to make this a better living place for everyone to carry on with there daily lifes.

Did you read the Handbook, you know it and understand it ?:Yes.

Your signature:Trent Jones

Good luck.

FBI director, Jack Gates

(( OOC ))

Previous RP experiance:3-4 different servers, as FBI agents.
How long have you been RPing ?:2 Years
Activity:Alot
Rate your skills. ( 0-10 )
RolePlaying:8
English:9
-----------------------------------------
For how long have you been RPing ?:2 Years
For how long have you been playing in N-RP ?:2 Days.
For how long are you online everyday / week ?:9-10 hours. You do the weekly math. Very Happy
Have you ever been banned ?:No
Have you ever been punished by an Admin ?:Yes.
If yes, why ?:Had some mishaps from /askq so I used /report, got jailed for false report, but I told admins why and they unjailed me for the little mistake that happened.
Why do you want to join FBI ?:I want to serve and protect.

------------------------------------------
Explain these RolePlay Terms.

PK:Killing there person, so they loose all memory for what happened before they got killed.
CK:Killing there person, so they cant use it anymore, it's perm. dead.
RK:Killing someone after they've killed you.
DM:Killing without a reason.
KOS:Killing right when you see them,
OOC:Talking as your real person self.
IC:Talking as your character.
MG:Using OOC Information IC.
PG:Giving more power to your character then possible.
IG:In the game playing.
AFK:Not at the computer.

-------------------------------------------

Do you accept the FBI rules ? ( Place a X )

Yes [X]
No [ ]

Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Post you applications here !   Post you applications here ! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:37 am

Dear Applicant

Your mistakes:
* Cellphone number
* 18/20 words
((* Don't put red color on the questions in OOC part))

You have been Accepted to the LS F.B.I Department.

Reasons
*Very well done, applicant.

Read the Handbook one more time, and make sure you know the most important details in it.

Please contact following for your training;
* Director Jack Gates

((PS: You haven't been punished by an admin. I admin jailed you for that false report. ))

Signed, FBI Director
Jack Gates
[b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post you applications here !   Post you applications here ! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:05 am

((IC))

(( Give your answers in RED color. ))
Please fill out;

Lastname: Corencas
Firstname: Liam
Phone number: 154982
Street Address: 5202 Pershing Sq.

Currently employment: None
Previous employment: None

Biography ( 100 words ): I was born in Temple, Texas...the ghetto side of the town. I saw drugs dealing and arms dealing and prostitution everyday, it was a part of my life. It angered me people deliberately broke the law (( NON-RPERS much. )), knowing they couldn't get away with it. you see, my parents died from gangs and conspiracy. The police got a fake lead onto them that insisted they murdered a drugs dealer when he couldn't supply enough drugs to them. The man that actually did it, wanted himself to get recognized, not my parents. It was the whole point of the murder...so he killed them. If you wanted to get noticed by police, join them or do something good, I thought. When I was about the age of 17, my sister was taking care of me, she was 25 and hard-working. She always told me not to get into trouble, if I did, it would separate us apart, as the law says, thus she cannot take care of me and I would have to be a foster-child. I learned from then on I couldn't screw up doing bad stuff, not to get addicted, not learn any bad habits, etc. One thing that was bad about me is my obsession with police shows and everything about police. My sister let me stay up really late watching recorded shows of Cops, Cops 2.0, Campus PD, and The fastest police chases in history. I've always been interested in police, their work just attracted me. I wanted to help the community and do good and make sure the streets were clean of conspirators and gang members and just problems that lead innocent people to become hurt. I was in LET in High School, which stands for "Law Enforcement Training". It was one of the services offered by the High School to teach us the basics on becoming a LEO in the near future, exactly what I wanted to become. I was the top-student and the most athletic, my coaches called me. After 4 years of LET, I moved onto college at the local college which trains people to become LEOs. I got a full-ride scholarship for my excellent performance in High School by my coaches. I was also top-student and most athletic in my college class. I graduated from college and then turned in a resume into the local police department. I was awaiting my response for an unknown amount of time. After an unknown amount of time, I got a letter back saying I was accepted. After 2 days of being accepted and waiting for Academy Day and my trainings, I realized FBI would be better for me. I sent in a Resume to the FBI stations and awaited for my response.

Do you have Drivers License ? Yes
Do you have weapons License ? Yes
Do you drink alcohol ? No
Have you ever smoked / possession of drugs/weapons ? No
Previous crimes: None

Why do you want to join Los Santos Federal Bureau of Investigations ? ( 20 words ): I want to join FBI because it's what I enjoy doing and my dream career and I'm fairly good at it by all extent. I have various skills ( Good ones ) that I can use in situations that come along in my work and I can understand dilemma's and hopefully come to a conclusion of something, whether if it's to buy a can of soda, or to arrest a suspect/what to do with the suspect.

Did you read the Handbook, you know it and understand it ? Yes.

Your signature: Liam Corencas

Good luck.

FBI director, Jack Gates

(( OOC ))

Previous RP experience: VG, SARP, LSRP, SHRP, VXRP, RCRP, RRP, EVRP, and CGRP.
How long have you been RPing ? 2 years, you ask me that below.
Activity: 5+ hours every day.
Rate your skills. ( 0-10 )
RolePlaying: 9.999999999999/10
English: 10/10
-----------------------------------------
For how long have you been RPing ? 2 years.
For how long have you been playing in N-RP ? 1 hour, but Jack, You know me.
For how long are you online everyday / week ? I'm on 5+ hours every day.
Have you ever been banned ? No..?
Have you ever been punished by an Admin ? Nope.
If yes, why ? N/A
Why do you want to join FBI ? Because, It's my dream job. It's what I want to do?

------------------------------------------
Explain these RolePlay Terms.

PK: Player kill is when your killed ( RP'ed of course ) and you lose all of your IC knowledge, faction for a week, etc.
CK: Character kill is when your killed ( RP'ed fully to the max times 25. ) and your account get's erased.
RK: Revenge kill is when you get killed by someone and go back to him NON-RP'ly and kill him/attempt to.
DM: Deathmatching is when you kill/hurt someone for no reason.
KOS: Kill on sight is when you kill someone on sight, because his gang is at war with you or something of that matter.
OOC: Out of Character is when your not roleplaying your character and using OOC chats
IC: In character is when your roleplaying your character and using IC chats
MG: Metagaming is when you mix OOC info IC'ly, yadda yadda.
PG: Powergaming is when force someone to roleplay, or do something you couldn't IRL.
IG: Include Gaming, Or in-game, not sure which one you were intending. But, Include Gaming is when you attempt to roleplay with an Admin or GM on-duty.
AFK: Away From Keyboard

Do you accept the FBI rules ? ( Place a X )

Yes [x]
No [ ]
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Post you applications here !   Post you applications here ! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Dear Applicant

Your mistakes:
---

Reasons

Read the Handbook one more time, and make sure you know the most important details in it.

* Director Jack Gates

Signed, FBI Director
Jack Gates
[b]
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Kyle Brincat application as FBI   Post you applications here ! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 am

((IC))

Please fill out;

Lastname:Brincat
Firstname:Kyle
Phone number:Unknown.
Street Address:Jefferson Motel, Room 24

Currently employmentN/A
Previous employment:N/A

Biography ( 100 words ):Kyle is a young person which was born in Los Santos and Still lives in Los Santos he Loves Helping people and training Soccer Well.. One day Kyle was Walking near Grove Street and he heared some Girls Crying for help.He went Nearer and Nearer and then He saw 3 girl Tied And a guy Jerking Off wearing Green.I went near the guy and Shouted Yo! What the fuck is goin On there Ma nigga'? I Accted like i was one of them since i was wearing Green clothes. then he told me Yo! Nigga' come here we got some Big Pussy's To Night G
Then i Took a pipe from the Floor and went near him hited him in the head.Then he fell down ont he floor Uncoisius i took the Girls and Run away For that i have a Certificate from the LSPD old Chief And my Nickname in Los Santos is Life saver

Do you have Drivers License ?:Yes.
Do you have weapons License ?:No.
Do you drink alcohol ?:No.
Have you ever smoked / possesion of drugs/weapons ?:No.
Previous crimes:None.

Why do you want to join Los Santos Federal Bureau of Investigations ? ( 20 words ):I want to make this a better living place for everyone to carry on with there daily lifes. And i am sure i can be a perfect Agent

Did you read the Handbook, you know it and understand it ?:Yes.

Your signature:Kyle Brincaqt

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Post you applications here !   Post you applications here ! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 am

Dear Applicant

Your mistakes:
---

Reasons

* Director Jack Gates

Signed, FBI Director
Jack Gates
[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post you applications here !   Post you applications here ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post you applications here !
Page 1 of 1