Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raul
Owner
Owner
Raul

Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] Empty
PostSubject: Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]   Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:35 am

Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] I557095_rs
Once you pass your forum application you will be tested ingame, this will depend on whether your in the gang or not.

Application:
Code:
[center][b]IC[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Life Story ((atleast 250 words)) ((RP Story not use OOC in it)) :[/b]
[b]why yo' want to join ma' crew ?[/b]

[center][b]OOC[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Level ((atleast 2)):[/b]
[b]What is RK ? with 2 examples :[/b]
[b]What is MG ? with 1 example :[/b]
[b]what is PG , RP , OOC , IC , CK and PK ? with 1 example for each:[/b]
[b]three /me :[/b]
[b]two /do :[/b]
[b]Why you want to join this gang ?[/b]
[b]how long you play in RP servers ?[/b]
[b]How long you play in this server ?[/b]
[b]Rate your skills:[/b]
[b]RP Skills (x/10):[/b]
[b]Driving Skills (x/10):[/b]
[b]Shooting Skills(x/10):[/b]

Post your application here.
Back to top Go down
https://intactrp.forumotion.com
RicoC
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Rico_Carlos GSF Applycation   Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:03 pm

IC
Name: Rico_Carlos
Origin: American
Life Story ((atleast 250 words)) ((RP Story not use OOC in it)) :
Rico was born at Los Santos > 13th street. he derived from a skimpy family. There was starving every day in their family, 3 were being brought up with his younger brother, was deserved who made an effort on it contributed it to it how he should help the family. Their mother worked in the 24 clocks of the day in a bakery. The boys were much together, a lot because of this they hanged around the nearly on spaces, in parks, Rico and his siblings joined a gang that brought enough bad names onto them. Rico got bored of the things sufficiently, and the family turned into his head already on 15 year ones, be watching it better at this time the öccseire and they marched out from the gang slowly nicely. Rico already on 19 year ones tried to settle down at a welding company, that let right be able to create a life for his siblings, but his siblings were ganging up always, they took drugs, and illegal weapon you sow a part in contraband. Got bored of all of the thing after these, and here I am we have respect for each other in order to help each other, let us help in each other's life
why yo' want to join ma' crew ?
Into a community like that I wan’ to be a membah we can giv’ mutual help to each other where’ I may receive respect, and to turn into the street's chief

OOC

Name: Rico Carlos
Level ((atleast 2)): 2
What is RK ? with 2 examples : RevengeKill: when somebody kills you and after you spawn, you come to him and attempt to murder him back.
What is MG ? with 1 example :

what is PG , RP , OOC , IC , CK and PK ? with 1 example for each:
PG: PowerGame, this term refers to abusing in game power. Example: When you are shooting somebody In Game and he hides himself somewhere behind a wall, of course you can see him if you " aim " so you could see a green triangle above the player's head, of course you can't see in real life a triangle above someone's head, so you are not allowed to do that.
RP: RolePlay, Role-Play basically is basically acting. As a player of a Role-Playing server, you need to act as if you was the character in real life.
In all fact, this is not difficult at all as you all live normal lives, just take what you do in your normal life and altar to your characters life style.
OOC: OutOfCharacter, informat which refers to the out of character information. If you wish to say something OOC-ly you must type /b [your text].
IC: InCharacter, this term is used to define the whole information having a character act on knowledge that only the player has access.
PK: PlayerKill, if somebody kill you in RP, you will lose your memory, money, items.
CK: A character kill is the end of your character his story, it means you have been killed and your character is dead and permanently gone. You will have to start with a new character, you will know nothing from the past as you roleplay a completely new character. (this means you know nothing about the people you've met, factions, etc ) Basically it means that after you died you will get a new character, with some of your old character his stats. If you happen to get CK'ed you will have to contact a high admin/lead admin, they will get your name changed and give you some of your old stats back. If you were in a faction you're not allowed to join it again that easily, you have to roleplay your way back in.

three /me :
(/me) grabs his gun, shooting down everyone in the area
(/me) walks over to John Granders and aims
(/me) aims, and tries to pull the trigger
two /do :
(/do) The sky falls down, hitting everyone in the town
(/do) The patient is on the stretcher, and the paramedic pulls it to the ambulance
Why you want to join this gang ? Into a community like that I want to be a member we can give mutual help to each other where I may receive respect, and to turn into the street's chief

how long you play in RP servers ?: One year
How long you play in this server ? 2days
Rate your skills: 8
RP Skills (x/10): 8
Driving Skills (x/10): 9
Shooting Skills(x/10): 9

Accepted.
- Raul
Back to top Go down
Paco_Escobar
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]   Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 pm

IC

Name: Paco_Escobar
[b]Origin: LS, idlewood
[b]Life Story ((atleast 250 words)) ((RP Story not use OOC in it)) : It was March the 14 1988 when Paco_Escobar was born in the LS County hospital as an African American where he was giving up for adoption which he did not know growing up. He was sent to a really wealthy white family in LV living the good life up till he turned 10 he finally noticed he was the different one in the family of 5 two sons the Husband and wife. One day he asked the father of the family why was he different from all his brothers and why his colour was different the father replied saying "what are you talking about?" years went by Paco started understanding and finally clicked he was black and his family was white he asked his father dad i know what happened he replied "what?" i was adopted right and the father told him everything and he packed his stuff saying bye to his family going onhhis mission to finding his real family. Paco made it to LS where he got off the bus infront of the hostpital he was born in asking around for the street named Grove civikians give him directions when he got held up by three gang member's wearing green "handsup punk hand your cash over now" he gave it they left. He was broke at the time so he headed to grove st where he found his mother's house Mrs Escobar he knock's on the door no one anwsers it he look's to the neighbour's and see's a green gang member asking what he doing there he say's " im lookin' fo' ma mother he replies " she aint ther' nigga she gone wit' some of our rival gangs dont kno' which but i heard she got raped or something" Paco get's on his knees thinkin' he was to late then think's he should join ther gang to find his mother. Now Paco is willing to give his life to the grove gang to help him help another life.
[b]why yo' want to join ma' crew ? To find ma mom's and get some respect around LS homie

[b]OOC

Name: Paco_Escobar
[b]Level ((atleast 2)): Level 1
[b]What is RK ? with 2 examples : Return killing: Killing your killer, Returning to who killed you and killing him.
[b]What is MG ? with 1 example : Metagaming: Using OOC info IC
[b]what is PG , RP , OOC , IC , CK and PK ? with 1 example for each: Powergame is forcing a player to RP e.g: /me takes alonzo's wallet from his back pocket or /me knocks alonzo on his ass without attempting and Proper RP, Out Of Character is talking out of you IG player like for real life not in game your character out of the game your real self, In Character is your in game character your player your SAMP character, Player Kill is when you a killed from your gang or any player making you lose your memory from the gang you in or faction you in meaning you can not RP with your Faction again your dead to them IC. CK character kill means you will be ended you player will be killed and your character will not exit again similar to PK but different you will need admin permission to be CKed .
[b]three /me : /me look's around for police, /me atempts to hit Warren on the head with a bat, /me see's the target and lean's out through window releasing shot /me lifts up his shirt and pull's out a glock 45 then drops shirt.
[b]two /do : /do wearing a bag /do succeeds? /do Glock 45 under shirt loaded /do Green writing on bag saying Grove Motherfuckers.
[b]Why you want to join this gang ? I want everyone to know s and become rich and strong fo' plus im up for some real gang bangin'
[b]how long you play in RP servers ? 4-5 hours i just found this one.
[b]How long you play in this server ? just today 1 hour and got robbed by you's lol
[b]Rate your skills: 7/10
[b]RP Skills (x/10): 8/10
[b]Driving Skills (x/10): 5/10
[b]Shooting Skills(x/10): 8/10

Accepted

- Raul
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]   Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 am

/support Looks Dope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike
Head Admin
Head Admin
Spike

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]   Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 am

IC

Name: Spike Edwards
Origin:East Coast , USA
Life Story ((atleast 250 words)) ((RP Story not use OOC in it)) :
Spike was a lucky damn kid. He was born on a rich family , living on a big villa on the outskirts of a small town , away from the big city troubles , gangs and other factions.All this material happiness was due to his father who had a well payed job and who was workin day n night to be sure his family have all they want. He spent his childhood livin like a king , he was happy he has all the money in the world thanks to his parents and all he has to do all day long is think about what he gonna spend the cash on next .
But this good livin didnt last long.When he was 17 his parents died in a nasty car accident.Left alone , the money gone quick , and soon the house , the cars and everything left from his parents either.
Spike's only relative was his cousin who was a gangbanger livin in LS , , affiliated to the biggest and strongest gang in the citey , the Groves.Without anything left to loose , Spike had to move on and begin a new life , besides his cousin , as a gang banger , in the streets of Los Santos.
why yo' want to join ma' crew ?
Cuz i wanna join a good powerfull crew and i like the g-style gangsta rp acting en i always do everything for ma hood and ma homiez

OOC

Name: Spike Edwards
Level ((atleast 2)):2
What is RK ? with 2 examples : Revenge Killing - Killin someone as revenge because he killed you before
What is MG ? with 1 example : MetaGaming - is the use of out-of-character knowledge in an in-character situation. A character played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story.An common example is adjusting a character's behavior towards other player characters based on real-life relationships with other players.
what is PG , RP , OOC , IC , CK and PK ? with 1 example for each:
PG- powergaming is a particular way of playing in which the emphasis lies on developing a player character that violates roleplaying etiquette by either taking control of other players' characters, actions, or the outcome of a game.Powergaming involves an expert knowledge of the rules of the game, and knowing how to apply the rules to get maximum results with minimal penalties .
RP - RolePlay : the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories and act in consequence.
OOC- Out Of Character - roleplaying term , defining the world of players and everything related to it
IC- In Character - roleplaying term defining the world of characters and everything related to it
PK - Player Kill - you are killed in role play and loose everything you have (cash/memory/other infos)
CK- Character Kill - the character youre are rp-ing is dead and your have to begin with a new character , also you have to rp you are completely new (forgott all the things /people your character knew / had relationship with).

three /me :
/me is gettin angry
/me grabs his baseball bat and bashes Billi Joe's fuckin head in
/me grabs a joint , lights it up and starts smokin

two /do :
/do Grandpa grabs the ball and slam-dunks the mole

/do The thunder hits an idiot on the street

Why you want to join this gang ? i wanna join a powerful crew and do some gangsta roleplay
how long you play in RP servers ? 2 years
How long you play in this server ?4 days
Rate your skills:8/10
RP Skills (x/10):8/10
Driving Skills (x/10):8/10
Shooting Skills(x/10):8/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]   Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grove Street Families - Da' Recruiting System [Applycations Open]
Page 1 of 1