Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

To move the server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cortes

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: To move the server   To move the server EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:14 pm

My suggestion is to totally move the server to a smaller city, or several cities outside the Los Santos in Red County such as Blueberry, Dillimore etc.

Why?
Well simply because LS is a big town to start a community with. I do suggest a smaller town because then people will be RPing almost all the time. It's easier to meet someone RPly when we're in a smaller town and we don't have to drive around in LS looking for someone to RP with.

Will post suggestions for towns (w/map) that I do suggest to use as starting towns.

((Suggestion is still under construction ))
Back to top Go down
John Martin

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Nice, i would agree but... Lets say were in Red Country, we would have to RP village people like farmers etc...
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrp.forumotion.com
Dusan_Tobrex
Head Admin
Head Admin

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Very good idea
Back to top Go down
John Martin

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 am

Dusan_Tobrex wrote:
Very good idea
As i said its a good idea, would help the RP alot, But i don't think all of us would want to RP like some smelly farmers... And there wouldn't be enough business and place for gangs, also not very RP like a Bloods gang in some kind of village...
Back to top Go down
Cortes

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 am

When we pick village, we do ofc have to think of gangs etc. I myself IRL live in a village, and I'm not a farmer. You can easily RP being a normal citisens having a normal work. Or you can find a place where there is many houses and RP that your gang is hanging around there.
Back to top Go down
West
West

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Support because; Helps the RP.

No support because; We wouldn't have places for HQ to Army, FBI, LSPD, Blooods, mafia's and gangs, taxi HQ, bus HQ and all that.

I also have sugg. for new town.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm

West wrote:
Support because; Helps the RP.

No support because; We wouldn't have places for HQ to Army, FBI, LSPD, Blooods, mafia's and gangs, taxi HQ, bus HQ and all that.

I also have sugg. for new town.

We don't need Army, we got a HQ for LSPD, we can easily find HQ for the other things.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Small citys suck ass, what do we do once we get more players...move back? It would be horrible moving back once we get players, and once we do get a lot of players, everything will be crowded, and there won't be room for expansion of factions. Just stay in LS.
Back to top Go down
West
West

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

uhm... He said it. Support Fidel.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Wai thankz u.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Pmg fidel, why do you even care...? Youre banned... Jeez, get over it... And LEAVE!!
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am

No.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:43 am

lol so ur going to piss us all of now...?
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:52 am

I'm not pissing off anyone except you.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 am

Guys, please, give us a break. Do you realy know how annoying it is to read this crap over and over again?
Back to top Go down
West
West

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 am

Both of you; Stop your silly and childish spam. There is two nice words called; " Grow up ". I suggest you both get to know the words.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 am

I haven't been doing shit.
Back to top Go down
West
West

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

O'really ?
Back to top Go down
Cortes

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Don't go off topic guys.
Back to top Go down
Fidel Creasbe
Administrator
Administrator

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Ya'really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To move the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: To move the server   To move the server Empty

Back to top Go down

To move the server
Page 1 of 1