Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Jack Burn App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Burn
Head Admin
Head Admin

Jack Burn App Empty
PostSubject: Jack Burn App   Jack Burn App EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Basic Data

Name: Jack Burn
Origin Europe
Date of Birth: 15/11/1970
Phone: 833625

Life Story: I was born in Los Santos in 1970. In 1976 i started at a school named LS School. 11 Years in a peacefull school untill there came a new boy in our class. He was selling drugs and hanged out with a gang called grove street after school. Someday he was asking me why don't i buy some drugs i from hes gang. I told the police and they arrested him. 1 year later he came out off prison and he quited drug dealing. I was proud and wanted to save more young boys from dealing drug and ruin they live. And know i want to join police for making it posible. And to keep criminals out of Los Santos.(Minimum 200 words)
Earlier Occupations: Farmer
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!) No.
Why do you want to be a Police Officer? I want to keep criminals out off los santos
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? I want to reach a high rank and some good respect
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!] No.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?Yes.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License? No. (( Going to apply after this. ))
Do you have experience with guns? Yes i have trained shooting in the army
If yes, in which relation? MP5 and Desert Eagle

Situations
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. : I Shouts Pull over and if they dont ill chase them to the end off los santos

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. : i unholste my Desert Eagle and Shouts Freeze and if they dont ill run after maybe shoot them in one of the legs

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. : I will try to talk him from it and if i cant ill shoot him and call a medic

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. : Call on radio for help and then do what needed to do

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. : Fast take the weapon and cuff him and drive to police station and put him in prison

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. : Dont take anything ill take a normal police car and go patrol normal

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. : Call a medic and call back up and when the medic comes ill find the person who did it and jail him

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. : Tells him that he need to go home and rest and then drive him home

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. : Ask him Freindly if he got any and if he dont want me to frisk him ill cuff hi and frisk him then let him go

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. : Do what the high ranked tells me to do tand after that i can patrol with my colleague

Ingame Level: 1(This doesn't affect your Application)
Previous Ingame Names: i only got Jack Burn
Origin [COUNTRY]: Denmark
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?: Yes i think so
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]: Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?: if its very needed but i talk bat english
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?: Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]: 1-8 hours if im home
How long have you been playing on the server?: today is the first time i really play else its 3 days
How long have you been Roleplaying?: 2 years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: No.
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: Yes for afk
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!): 0
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?: Yes
What's our Policy on this?: Not allowed
Give an Example of Powergaming: /Me Kicks Super_Man in the balls so and give him a kick in the face so he die
Give an Example of Metagaming: If 2 guys have chatted alot in ooc and they meet and the one say: Jack_Burn said: Hey Name.

Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:Yes!
Back to top Go down
Cortes

Jack Burn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Burn App   Jack Burn App EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm

(( Reapply here: http://roleplay.jetforum.net/viewforum.php?f=77
Thank you ))
Back to top Go down
John Martin

Jack Burn App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Burn App   Jack Burn App EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 am

How hard is to answer in red??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down