AuthorMessage
Jack Burn

PostSubject: Jack Burn App   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Basic Data

Name: Jack Burn
Origin Europe
Date of Birth: 15/11/1970
Phone: 833625

Life Story: I was born in Los Santos in 1970. In 1976 i started at a school named LS School. 11 Years in a peacefull school untill there came a new boy in our class. He was selling drugs and hanged out with a gang called grove street after school. Someday he was asking me why don't i buy some drugs i from hes gang. I told the police and they arrested him. 1 year later he came out off prison and he quited drug dealing. I was proud and wanted to save more young boys from dealing drug and ruin they live. And know i want to join police for making it posible. And to keep criminals out of Los Santos.(Minimum 200 words)
Earlier Occupations: Farmer
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!) No.
Why do you want to be a Police Officer? I want to keep criminals out off los santos
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? I want to reach a high rank and some good respect
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!] No.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?Yes.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License? No. (( Going to apply after this. ))
Do you have experience with guns? Yes i have trained shooting in the army
If yes, in which relation? MP5 and Desert Eagle

Situations
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. : I Shouts Pull over and if they dont ill chase them to the end off los santos

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. : i unholste my Desert Eagle and Shouts Freeze and if they dont ill run after maybe shoot them in one of the legs

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. : I will try to talk him from it and if i cant ill shoot him and call a medic

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. : Call on radio for help and then do what needed to do

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. : Fast take the weapon and cuff him and drive to police station and put him in prison

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. : Dont take anything ill take a normal police car and go patrol normal

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. : Call a medic and call back up and when the medic comes ill find the person who did it and jail him

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. : Tells him that he need to go home and rest and then drive him home

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. : Ask him Freindly if he got any and if he dont want me to frisk him ill cuff hi and frisk him then let him go

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. : Do what the high ranked tells me to do tand after that i can patrol with my colleague

Ingame Level: 1(This doesn't affect your Application)
Previous Ingame Names: i only got Jack Burn
Origin [COUNTRY]: Denmark
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?: Yes i think so
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]: Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?: if its very needed but i talk bat english
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?: Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?: Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]: 1-8 hours if im home
How long have you been playing on the server?: today is the first time i really play else its 3 days
How long have you been Roleplaying?: 2 years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: No.
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: Yes for afk
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!): 0
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?: Yes
What's our Policy on this?: Not allowed
Give an Example of Powergaming: /Me Kicks Super_Man in the balls so and give him a kick in the face so he die
Give an Example of Metagaming: If 2 guys have chatted alot in ooc and they meet and the one say: Jack_Burn said: Hey Name.

Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Jack Burn App   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm

(( Reapply here: http://roleplay.jetforum.net/viewforum.php?f=77
Thank you ))

Carlos Cortes - Chairman of San Andreas Racing League
Thomas Lane - Director of SAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Burn App   Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 am

How hard is to answer in red??? Rolling Eyes

John Martin became the new Mayor of the town.
Curtis Jackson wants to make friends with Wayne and get his rank up in the gang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Burn App   

Back to top Go down

Jack Burn App
Page 1 of 1