AuthorMessage
Timmy West

PostSubject: Timmy West LSPD App.   Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 am

Basic Data

Name:Timmy West
Origin:United States
Date of Birth: 2/1/1991
Phone:112495

Life Story: Hello, I'm Timmy West i'm not like any other kid born somewhere with no parents or adopted . I was Born in Vinewood i always had everything i wanted given to me. My Dad is the Vice president and my mother was his secretary. There was always something wrong with me though I never could get anything straight together I never listen to my parents i do things that im not suppose to do. College is over now and i'm looking for a way to start my life. When i was five years old i always use to have a teddy bear named Jinx i took Jinx wherever i go even to the bathroom. But one day the neighborhood bully takes Jinx from me and burns him. Thats when everything changed.... I never talked to anyone in school and worked out everyday. So this weird strange story about is is to be continued................ (Minimum 200 words)
Earlier Occupations:Pizza boy, Taxi Driver
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? yes If yes, what kind of? ( i was a police officer in SARP, LSRP, WLRP, and Streets of Los Santos)(If OOC Experiences, include!)
Why do you want to be a Police Officer? I want to be a police officer because i was born a crime fighter, I have it in my family and its trait
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer? To be the Chief
Have you ever commited a crime? No [DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License? Yes
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License? No
Do you have experience with guns? Yes
If yes, in which relation?
My Father took me to a Ammunation when i turned Eighteen and the shooting range tought me alot.

Situations
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. : Ask the The car to Pull over and give him a ticket

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. : Unholster my weapon and ask him to put the pipe down

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. : Call for backup and try to calm the suspect from hurting the victom

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. : Call for backup and find out what orders i have to take.

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. : Take him to the police station for questions.

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :Leave the vehicle alone and join your colleagues

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. : Call a Medic and the LSPD for assistance

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. : Search his vehicle for any illegal items and take him to the station

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :Search his vehicle for any illegal items

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. : Do what the High Ranked Colleague orders me.

Ingame Level: 1 (This doesn't affect your Application)
Previous Ingame Names: None
Origin [COUNTRY]: United States
[b]Age: 14

Can you effectively communicate in english?:yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:yes
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:about 1 to 2 hours
How long have you been playing on the server?: Two Days
How long have you been Roleplaying?: Two Years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!: No
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!: No
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?: Yes Mixing OOC and IC and Forceing RP
What's our Policy on this?:For a good Roleplay experience
Give an Example of Powergaming: /me turns into godzilla and destroys San andreas
Give an Example of Metagaming: /o Hey Nick West can you please come and pick me up at Ganton Gym im being shot at

Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Timmy West LSPD App.   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 am

Dear, Mr. West

Thank you for applying to LSPD
Your application has been Accepted
Reasons:
-Well done in the application.

NOTE: You will have to attend the Police Academy #3 Saturday, 9th January.

Yours Sincerely,

John Martin
John Martin
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department

Police Academy #3 Saturday, 9th January.

John Martin became the new Mayor of the town.
Curtis Jackson wants to make friends with Wayne and get his rank up in the gang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrp.forumotion.com

Timmy West LSPD App.
Page 1 of 1