Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Just a quick suggestion

Go down 
2 posters

Does Fidel deserve to become co-owner?
Yes
Just a quick suggestion I_vote_lcap80%Just a quick suggestion I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Just a quick suggestion I_vote_lcap20%Just a quick suggestion I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
James_Lennon
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Just a quick suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick suggestion   Just a quick suggestion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:49 am

I think that Fidel deserves to become a co-owner due his activity and due the owners inactivity.
So that's why I make this poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick suggestion   Just a quick suggestion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick suggestion   Just a quick suggestion EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 am

I voted yes here because I feel Fidel got what is takes to be a Co-Owner, I've been playing with him for a long time now, both as player and admin. He is good as both. Now as the Owners and Juan is so inactive we need a nother guy that can handle this things. And on the forum I see Fidel handle much of the reports, coming with the last answer solving the report.

Fidel never abuse his powers, he is a mature guy that can handle his temper good, but as everyone else, he has a point. I've seen him go past that point once in the time I've played with him. Fidel is following the rules good, and he is also good to follow up the punishment. He dosn't let friends get of easily just because they're friends. He is the right man for this. Also, many people are asking him for things he can't, and that can't be done, but needs to be done because of the owners inactivity.

And one thing for the owners, if you ever going inactive again, please let us know. I quess we all are waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick suggestion   Just a quick suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick suggestion
Page 1 of 1