Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Maks Juans PD apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maks_Juan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Maks Juans PD apply Empty
PostSubject: Maks Juans PD apply   Maks Juans PD apply EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 am

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name:Maks Juan
Origin Mexico
Date of Birth:16/03/1990
Phone:757931

Life Story: Maks Juan were born in 1989 , a little cute boy who lived in Mexico . His Mother was Angry all time, so he wanted a change. He ran from his house in Mexico and made a Visa card that let him enter the United States Of America. His father were Border Patrol,, so he wasnt at home all day long. Maks, saw father in work because maks followed his father when he went to job. He said "One Day i will be like my dad". But he doesent want to be border patrol, he wants to be a good Policeman, who defends citizens from death. After 5 years in USA Maks Heard that his Parents were shot by a gang named "Aztecas". Maks were so angry that he come back to mexico and kidnapped one of the gang members, askin why he did kill his parents. HE answered " They didnt have enuff money niggah" Maks was like Whaaat is that the reason of killing a ladie? he said to himself: I dont understand those cities, someone got to change it![One year later Age 20:] Maks went to PD and asked a cadet about recrutiment process, cadet peppersprayed him for no reason, but when seregant came Maks were on the ground by pepper in eyes and said "fuck you cadet" well seregant helped Maks up and asked what happend? Maks said whole situation and cadet got kicked out. Seregant asked what he came for, Maks said " I wanna apply for PD, can i get application paper?" Seregant: Sure, get it here and remember PD is not for they who are scared. (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)
Earlier Occupations:
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)LVPD[[other servers]]
Why do you want to be a Police Officer?defend citizens
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?Population
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]nope
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?no
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?no
Do you have experience with guns?Yes i plsyed with friend airsoft
If yes, in which relation?**

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :
Turn sirens on, Use Megaphone and force him to stop

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :
Take out a Pistol and force him to get down the ground

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :
You ask him to drop gun and put hands up, if not i would use force

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :
Call 911

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :
Force him to drop gun and get on the ground

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :
Dont do anything, sice vechile is not from my division i leave it

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :Call paramedics, backup. and attemps to shoot citizen in leg who shot collegue

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :Call for Traffic enforcment to take his car, takes the man to LSPD and leaves him there for a break then give him ticket

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :Attemps to pull he over, if he doesent stop ill use force

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :I dont patrol with friend, i choose high ranked collegue

Ingame Level: 1(This doesn't affect your Application)
Previous Ingame Names:N/A
Origin [COUNTRY]: Norway
[b]Age:16

Can you effectively communicate in english?:Yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:YES!!
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:Nah, sometimes yes
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:Sure i do
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:6-10HRS
How long have you been playing on the server?:Like some weeks before and started again now
How long have you been Roleplaying?:2 years from now
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:no
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:no
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):i didnt have warns
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:sure Lolz
What's our Policy on this?:Sorry?
Give an Example of Powergaming:/me Breaks the window of mikes car and takes him out
Give an Example of Metagaming:[IC] Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy XD lolz wtf is going on

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:I dont have other char so i play on it so long [/size]

Last edited by Maks_Juan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maks Juans PD apply   Maks Juans PD apply EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 am

Thank you for applying at the Police Department
Your application is PENDING
For the following reasons:
-Lack of information

We will contact you as soon is posible
Regards,Chief
Papadakis Nikos
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maks Juans PD apply   Maks Juans PD apply EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 am

Thank you for applying at the Police Department.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Now you need to wait for the third academy

Regards, Chief
Papadakis Nikos
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maks Juans PD apply   Maks Juans PD apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Maks Juans PD apply
Page 1 of 1