Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RicoC
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation Empty
PostSubject: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Name: Rico_Rizetti
Origin:Europe - Hungary
Date of Birth:24/12/1984
Phone:I havent one.

Life Story:I born in Hungary... When i was 7years old i started to study on school in 2nd. biggest city in Hungary its called Faszfej Egyetem... The school's name been Rohadt Szemetek school. When i reached 18 years i continued studying in capical city of Hungary, Debrecen in artist school... I ended the school i started to work in a Bank as manager... I leaved that job , then i joined to an clearer company. i worked there 1 and a half year, i leaved that job too... Now i am making this application for a Police member. And i think maybe i will be accepted ( ) (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)
Earlier Occupations:N/A
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!) No ((I was member of LSPD in 3 servers.))
Why do you want to be a Police Officer?I wanna keep Los Santos and citizens of Los Santos , i wanna keep peace in city. Much the gangster our city and I would take a liking to them to hinder let them cheat in order to be in the business, let them stealWhat do you want to reach as a Police Officer?Respect and i wanna clear LS of criminal's
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]NO, Never
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?Sure
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?Yes.
Do you have experience with guns?Yes , Nice experience with guns
If yes, in which relation? Soo i shoot good... i know how to aim good... i know places where i shoot that hurts too much... I has a subtle sense of the usage of the weapons

SituationsAnswer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :i ask him once more to pull over. if he dont pull over i ask for reinforcements and i try to catch him.
I put on the sirens, use my megaphone, exit my car, ask him/her if he knows what he/she did, ask for his/her license, take the license to the Police Car, scan it on the MDC, write up a ticket for he/she for Speeding.

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :Get out of car , call reinforcements and find him, bring him to the HQ and jail him.

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. : I take out my weapon from my dutybelt then shout that throws it away
promptly, if he does not make it I will be obliged to turn to
aggression , to take away his weapon then and nicely into a prison to
end.

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :End the break and i go there to check it. Use my radio to tell other officers that are on duty, and try not to be seen.

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :I jail him and take his gun, I will attempt grab both of his arms and put my leg to his back

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. : Ask a higher rank if I can use it, or just leave. I need my superiors' permit to it

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :I call medics , reinforcements and i try to take him to safe place...
Call in 10-54 on radio.

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :i make him pay a ticket then or I arrest him for Driving Under Influence.

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. : I try to watch his moves and manacle, frisk his car maybe find illegal item
10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :I listen to the High Ranked Collague

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application) 1
Previous Ingame Names:N/A
Origin [COUNTRY]: Hungary
[b]Age:20
Can you effectively communicate in english?:Good
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:YES
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:YES
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:YES
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:2-6hours
How long have you been playing on the server?:On this just joined. 3weeks.
How long have you been Roleplaying?:1,5years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:NO
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:NO
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):0
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Yes : Metagame - mixing ooc with ic , Power game RPing with high power that gives other players unfair chance to RP
What's our Policy on this?: Eh? i dont understood (( :-D sry))
Give an Example of Powergaming:RPing with high power that gives to other players unfair change to RP
Give an Example of Metagaming:Mixing ooc with ic

Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:YES![
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Department.
Your application is PENDING
For the following reasons:
-No long story
-At some questions you have lack of information
We will contact you soon as possible

Regards, Chief
Papadakis Nikos
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Department
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Contact with Chief of the LSPD.

Regards, Chief
Papadakis Nikos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

(( Wasn't he on Grove on this account and got killed like 50 times by FBI? ))
Back to top Go down
RicoC
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: as   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 am

((You are thinking in Rico_Carlos... i am Rico_Rizzeti not Carlos... ok?Smile ))
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:39 am

(( wow.. So a gangster... Which broke all the IC rules exept rape, is now a COP ? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 am

(( It was both of you, this is completely Non-RP, Nikos, kick him. You can apply on another account ))
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm

((He was a gangster? Oh so i will kick him,
Make the same application in another account))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation   Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation Empty

Back to top Go down

Rico_Rizzeti LSPD applycation
Page 1 of 1