Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Running from LEO's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Running from LEO's Empty
PostSubject: Running from LEO's   Running from LEO's EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 am

Alright, I've noticed some of you think that if a LEO is aiming a gun at your face, you can run. In real life, people don't if their not like a criminal or anything, thus we don't in a roleplay server. If you run, RP'ing it if your a gang member or etc, you'll probably be shot in the leg ( RP it by doing /crack ) and you can't run anymore, apparently because someone shot your leg. This will not be tolerated lightly anymore due to excessive Non-RP of LEO & Criminal interaction. Administrators will now jail people that do this 7 minutes for Non-RP ( Running from LEO's non-RP'ly ).

Open for discussion.
Back to top Go down
West
West

Running from LEO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from LEO's   Running from LEO's EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 am

No need for discuss.

I have noticed this myself. Actually, they start bunnyjump from a LEO. He ended up dead + admin jailed.
Back to top Go down

Running from LEO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from LEO's   Running from LEO's EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 am

Locked then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running from LEO's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from LEO's   Running from LEO's Empty

Back to top Go down

Running from LEO's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700 :: Server Board :: Important News/Announcements-
Jump to: