Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

54th Brown pride street clika

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

54th Brown pride street clika Empty
PostSubject: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 pm

54th Brown pride street clika Brownpride2-1

54th Brown pride street clika EMILLO

54th Brown pride street clika St_a8bd8e4b49

My name is Emilio Rivera I was born in Mexico City.
I got named “Emilio” after my grandfather he died 1month before I born because of the Japanese Mafia.
When I was 6 years old my father was driving to other Cities everyday and I didn’t knew what its all about and after 8 years he stopped it , I didn’t knew why.
I was wondering why he stopped and I knew something is wrong so I asked him and he tall’d me "Its not your bussines" and always when I was asking him he was saying the same thing.
1 day I woke up and I went to buy milk and when I came back I saw near my parents house 3 yellow cars and they had guns.
I dropped the milk and Ii got inside the house from the back door and talld to my dad and my mom that some gangsters are here.
My dad runned to his room and took 3 weapons, 1 for me,1 for him and 1 for my mom.
He tall’d us to shoot them before they will shoot us so we started to shoot them and killed 5 guys but there was still 7 more and they took out uzi and started to shoot at our house and they shoot on my dad head.
I got angry and took my mp5 i hided in my room and started to shoot them so they walked away because they was out of ammos so I took 1 of their car grabbed my dad into the car and my mom was keeping shooting them but they throwed knife on her and she dead.
While i was driving my father already dead so i left the car near the hospital,took the guns and I runned to our house take all the money and my brown bandana and runned to the airport to los santos.
Now I here and starting to get my self new holmes in da familia of mine wich I called Brown Pride to be strong and always be together.

54th Brown pride street clika 1225284991672_f

54th Brown pride street clika St_2a4e5590c9

El Jefe - Leader of the gang, he runs everything and you must listen to his order.

Mano Derecha - Right hand man of El Jefe, when he's gone the Mano Derecha leads the gang.

Vato Del Jefe - Long-time respected member that has showed he can help out the new Cholo's.

Veterano - Has showed loyalty, respect, and has put in lots of work/errands for the gang.

Soldado - Has gained some respect in the gang, most members now know him but still has loyalty to prove.

Forastero - A basic ragged member who has showed he can put in some work but still needs to show some loyalty.

54th Brown pride street clika St_2021a24477

54th Brown pride street clika St_a170906185

54th Brown pride street clika St_34edd55787

54th Brown pride street clika 11i0i3d

Credits for
Joey Cortez
Calvin
Valdo
Tito
Raul Sanchez

From LS-RP

http://solidfiles.com/d/eK4t

Code:
App Format
IC

What is your name?

How old are you?

Phone number:

Story of your life((Doesnt must to be something like you are mexican and etc.. just make up some story but im looking most of all for interesting story and not like you was mexican and etc because IRL not all guys from mexican gang are mexicans)):

OOC

What is Powergame?

What is metagame?

What is Ravange kill?

What is Death Match?

What is IC?

What is OOC?

Last edited by Emilio Rivera on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spike
Head Admin
Head Admin
Spike

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:15 pm

the modpack owns Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 am

What Skin you guys using?
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Kenny Ortez/Dave M wrote:

Vatos locos skins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 am

Emilio Rivera wrote:

Vatos locos skins

The Nortenos [ Nortex13] is using Vatos Locos skin and have a modpack that makes it RED. They RPing it as red. You can't use that skin.
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Emilio Rivera wrote:

Vatos locos skins

The Nortenos [ Nortex13] is using Vatos Locos skin and have a modpack that makes it RED. They RPing it as red. You can't use that skin.

As i see ther are no Nortenos topic in forums and they are about 1-3 IG if im not wrong dude..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:19 am

Nice story You are ACCEPTEED BE ACTIVE and get people in your gang and you might get official.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 am

(( Juan, are you serious? They haven't done ANYTHING IG. ))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 am

Juan? Are you accepting them to become official now or what??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 am

Juan_Alverez wrote:
you might get official.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 am

(( Juan...accepted into what? You just your accepted, and then you said "Might". ))
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:13 am

(( Are they official or might be ? O.o ))
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Juan_Alverez wrote:
Nice story You are ACCEPTEED BE ACTIVE and get people in your gang and you might get official.

Ty,But im banned but dont close/lock this cuz ima get banned in 1 more week and 3-4 days i think
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 pm

1 week and 3 days.

But I support ya gang =)

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 pm

Fidel Creasbe wrote:
(( Juan, are you serious? They haven't done ANYTHING IG. ))

Lol in the first day ima get unbanned ima get allready 1-3 members dont worry i know how to recuit oh and BTW i forgot to post HQ il post tomorow ima go now
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: OWNED OWNED OWNED   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:48 am

EVERYTHING COPYED FROM LS-RP!!!!

TOUGH HAVE NICE TIME BEING BANNED MWA
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 am

Lol prove it... i proved yours.. everything here is mine BUT YOU copied everything from Joey Cortez SHAME ON YOU AND + DIDNT PUT CREDITS ON MODPACK HE MADE ?

Oh and you just OOC lied lol probaly your first time being an admin? i never copied from LS-RP nvm and im playing ther to
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm

iljuni wrote:
EVERYTHING COPYED FROM LS-RP!!!!

TOUGH HAVE NICE TIME BEING BANNED MWA

BTW caps off in ma topic
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 pm

You are using CAPS yourself
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:02 pm

West wrote:
You are using CAPS yourself

Yeh but he does it in all the reply..
Back to top Go down
Emilio Rivera
Emilio Rivera

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Stupid signature bugged for me i canot see it ARG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 54th Brown pride street clika   54th Brown pride street clika Empty

Back to top Go down

54th Brown pride street clika
Page 1 of 1