Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Paul_Guitton LSPD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Mattes
Head Admin
Head Admin

Paul_Guitton LSPD application Empty
PostSubject: Paul_Guitton LSPD application   Paul_Guitton LSPD application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 pm

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name:Paul_Guitton
OriginUSA
Date of Birth:12/01/1990
Phone:694350

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)
Well it all started in the State of Dallas where I was born. My child hood wasn't good, my Dad hit me because didn't know how to raise me. My Mother never did anything well she coulden't my dad was an evil man. One day there was a knock at the door my mum answerd it was the Police, they wanted to talk to my dad. My dad appeard at the door and arrested him. I was glad he was out of my life. When I turned 18 I move to Los Santos I only had $180 dollers. I soon applied to go to University I got accepted and started studying. Now I have finished my exams I want to become a cop. I am now living in a quiet area of Los Santos living a peacefull and a very good life, I have never thought I would apply to be a cop but now I am here today.

My friend story he was born in 1988 december 22,In all Saints Hospital, he fathers name is George and his moms name is maggie. We are not rich or poor,we are average. My father and he are the only one working because we finished school and my mom cant work because war was in Lebanon and it wasent aloud for her to get a job. My father and he work as a police officer. We are always together to help each other. We dont get paied so much for now because we are rookie but we are learning very fast and its on our heart to help the world to be a better place. We want the world to be a better place so we can live in peace and not always have to war with other countries.

[color=red]My another friend story I was born in 1988,In All Saints Hospital,Father Was Named Jeremy and Mother Jennifer,We All Lived Happily and my family was Rich So i had a easy life,I went to school,Had Good Grades and Studied Law eventually,My Mother Has died in 1995 In a Car Accident,And My Father has died in 2008,In a Airplane Crash,I Was Sad In those times,But My Father was a Police Officer,And He Did Great Work and was a Chief once,I want to continue his work and I Always Liked the Job,Los Santos Is Full Of Crimes and I want to help the Officers Destroy Most of the Crimes in Los Santos,So the Normal Civilans Can Live Happily,Safely and Normally.
Why would you like to join LSPD:My Father was a Police Officer,And He Did Great Work and was a Chief once,I want to continue his work and I Always Liked the Job,Los Santos Is Full Of Crimes and I want to help the Officers Destroy Most of the Crimes in Los Santos,So the Normal Civilans Can Live Happily,Safely and Normally.[/color]

Earlier Occupations:

Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)Yes, How to arrest, take care of speeding, reckless driving, good at shooting,
Why do you want to be a Police Officer? I want to serve and protect the citizens of Los Santos
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?My goal is become a good officer of LS
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]No
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?No (No money for buy)
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?No
Do you have experience with guns?Yes
If yes, in which relation?I used to join the slayer club in L.A. (slayer is hunting)

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]

Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :I put on the sirens, open my megaphone , and call Trune of your engine and get off the car.

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :I run and take out Pistol gun, shoot to him , and make him gives up , cuff and throw in the car , and put him into the nice jail.

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :
Shout to him This is LSPD Freeze and Put your handsup. And start to cuff him.

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :
Use my radio to tell other officers that are on duty, and try not to be seen.

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :I will attempt grab both of his arms and put my leg to his back , take the handgun put in the police back , and start to cuff him.

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :
Ask a higher rank if I can use it, or just leave.

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :
Call in 10-4 on radio, and try to call a paramedic.

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :
I will take him out of the car, Do test to see if he is drunk , if he drunk , he will sleep in jail

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :
Eye contact to see if he is looking at it, and try to freeze and frisk him , find some drugs and gun , if he have killed somebody , him will sleep in jail

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. : I will ask higher rank for make sure for Colleague

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application)1
Previous Ingame Names:Paul_Guitton
Origin [COUNTRY]:USA
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?:Yes ( 90% i know english skill but i have little poor for make story)
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:
I will try
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:1-10 hours
How long have you been playing on the server?:about 2 weeks (i make many id)
How long have you been Roleplaying?:1 month
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:No
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:No
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):None
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Yes
What's our Policy on this?:Not allowed
Give an Example of Powergaming:/me throws gay into the box and puts it on the fire.
Give an Example of Metagaming:./pm 5 Hey lets meeting at star tower

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:[/size]I will try

Last edited by Matt_Mattes on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul_Guitton LSPD application   Paul_Guitton LSPD application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Deparment.
Your application is PENDING
You need to wait for some days and we will take the decision.
Regards, Chief
Papadakis Nikos
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul_Guitton LSPD application   Paul_Guitton LSPD application EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Department.
Your application has been DENIED
For the following reasons:
-Lack of information
-((Played at the server about 2 weeks))
-No driving license
-No long story for yourself
You can re-apply in 2 days
Regards, Chief
Nikos Papadakis

((PS: Dude why you posted stories for your friends?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul_Guitton LSPD application   Paul_Guitton LSPD application Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul_Guitton LSPD application
Page 1 of 1