Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Trey_Idlewood Apllication

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

Trey_Idlewood Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:22 am

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name:Trey Idlewood
OriginMalta
Date of Birth:1987
Phone:i am soon buying one

Life Story: (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)Well i was born in Los Santos But i hate Los Santos Because One Day when i was a little kid My mum took me to eat some Pizza at Pizza stack as usally. When we was at Pizza Stack we heared A greenwood car Noise and then A Savanna Stopping By.We heared the Door opening and Closing then some Green Clothed Guys Got in pizza stack with a gun they aimed a gun at the Owner and Robbed the Shop one small girl tried to use force with one of them and they shot her and after 10 minutes she died my mum got up from her chair and went to see if the girl is still Alive Tough she was dead then the Same guy kicked my mum and she fell on the ground crying after they took the money they took me and my mum in there cars and Drove away to Blue berry we stopped near a bar named Liquor Store and They took us in they starting to Rip my mum clothe's Off and the Boss of them started fucking my mum hardly i was a kid and didnt know what's Going on.My mum was crying and shouting for Help then we heared a police Siren.The LSPD officer stopped near the bar hearing my mum Crying for help I remeber exactly the words they said
Officer:**Takes out a deagle from his Holster**
Officer:Hello Sir what's going on inside there?
Gang Banger:What da fuck chu want Foo'?
Officer: Learn how to Respect Sir Let me Pass
Officer:**Takes his Badge and shows it to the Gangbanger**
Gangbanger:**Takes out a gun from his Jacket and shoots but he didnt hit the Cop**
Officer:**Shoots the Gangbanger in his Leg Cuffs Him and Unarmed him**
Then the Officer Ran inside looking at my mum Shouted
Officer:This is LSPD handsup!
They all Raised there hand's up and the situation was fixed thanks to that cop. Well after that nothing much happend i just had a girl friend which i left her becouse she was a gold digger.
Earlier Occupations:
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!)((It's not my first time being an LSPD Officer i have 4 years RP experience I made like 1 and 5 months Rping as Chief and like 5 Motths Rping as Cadet and Higher Ranks ))
Why do you want to be a Police Officer?Becouse there are much crimes in this City and i wanna be a brave officer as the one that saved me and my mum Lives.
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?Loyality and Respect
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]No I never been in crimes and I'll never be unless im a cop and i kill somone while on duty becouse of his Mistakes
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?I am Taking Driver Tests for now But soon i'll have the test (( Making it Soon Just joined server Very Happy ))
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?I am Applying for it Soon
Do you have experience with guns?Yes
If yes, in which relation?I used to Train Guns in a Legall corportation

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :
Turn on the Sirens and Shout on my mega phone For the guy to stop and Stay in his Vehicle and turns engine off

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :
Take out a gun aim at Him and tell him to stop and drop his Weapon

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :
Try to talk to the guy aiming at the citizen and tell him that if he kills him he will make much time in jail and if he wont we will just take his Firearm and thats all

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :
Ask for help on Radio ((/r )) and talk to the guys and ask them to give there Fire arms

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :
Take his Handgun and Ask him why he carries a Handgun if it's a valid Reason and he have License for it I'll let him go and if it's not a good Reason i will Jail him

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :
Ask to the Chief or a higher rank on duty if i can take it on (( /r ))

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :
Open fire on the guy That shot him Since he opened fire first Prefiribly in his Legs or Hand's to disarm him and call for a paramedic

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :
Ask him a stupid question if he answers Wrong i will Ticket him and take him to hospital or Hospital and take his Vehicle and to take it back he must Pay And obviosly i will ask chief permission for this.

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :
Ask the man kindly to go out from the vehicl enad put his hands on the car hood frisk him and check his vehicle

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :
Obey the High Ranked Colleague since he is higher and say sorry To the other one.

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application)1
Previous Ingame Names:First time Very Happy
Origin [COUNTRY]:Malta
[b]Age:
Can you effectively communicate in english?:Yes
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:Yes
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:Yes
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:Yes
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:5/6 Hours
How long have you been playing on the server?:Hmm 3 hours Very Happy
How long have you been Roleplaying?:4 years and a half
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:no
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:no
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):0
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Yes
What's our Policy on this?:Jail
Give an Example of Powergaming:PG=/me kills you /me Throws you to Sanfierro
Give an Example of Metagaming:MG=Using OOC Knowlage IC

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:[/size]Yes

Last edited by iljuni on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 pm

((Can you refill the format in RED, because I dont see any application))
Back to top Go down
iljuni
Owner
Owner
iljuni

PostSubject: hmm :D   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:33 am

I cant make Answers in Red Tough Sad
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm

(( You kidding me ? Trey Idlewood ?! ))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Gates wrote:
(( You kidding me ? Trey Idlewood ?! ))

((What's wrong with that?))
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:01 pm

(( He's a cool guy :p ))
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank you for applying at the Police Department.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Be at the LSPD as soon as posible.
Regards,
Chief Nikos Papadakis
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Idlewood Apllication   Trey_Idlewood Apllication Empty

Back to top Go down

Trey_Idlewood Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700 :: Services of the City :: Police Department :: Recruitment Division :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: