Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

LSPD application for Johnny Corleone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny_Corleone
Head Admin
Head Admin

LSPD application for Johnny Corleone Empty
PostSubject: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm

[size=15pt]Basic Data[/size]

Name:Johnny Corleone
Origin:Europe - Slovakia
Date of Birth:05/07/1989
Phone:I realy dont know

Life Story:I born in Slovakia... When i been 6years old i started to study on school in 2nd. biggest city in Slovakia named Kosice... The school's name been Ostrovsky school. When i reached 15 years i continued studying in capical city of Slovakia , Bratislava in architect school... I ended the school i started to work in supermarket as manager... I leaved that job , then i joined taxi company. i worked there 1 and a half year, i leaved taxi too... Now i am making this application for a Police member. And i think maybe i will be accepted (Smile) (A long one raises the chance to be accepted)
Earlier Occupations:N/A
Do you have experience with Law Enforcement? If yes, what kind of? (If OOC Experiences, include!) (i been COP in 3servers before this soo i like being cop) i have great driving skills , good shooting skills, and i speak well english
Why do you want to be a Police Officer?I wana defend Los Santos and citizens of Los Santos , i wana keep peace in city. I will try to catch all drug or gun dealers, gang or mafia members, and anyways i am looking for a job like this... I love action ...
What do you want to reach as a Police Officer?Respect and i wana clear LS of criminal's
Have you ever commited a crime?[DATABASE WILL BE CHECKED!]NO
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Driving License?No but i am making one
Do you hold a legal Los Santos Firearm License?No but i am making one
Do you have experience with guns?Yes , Nice experience with guns
If yes, in which relation?Hmm... Soo i shoot good... i know how to aim good... i know places where i shoot that hurts too much...

[size=15pt]Situations[/size]
Answer these Questions by the way you would act.

1. A Car infront of you has started speeding, you.. :i ask him once more to pull over. if he dont pull over i ask for reinforcements and i try to catch him.

2. The Driver of a Vehicle which you just stopped, left his car and runs with a pipe in your direction, you.. :Get out of car , call reinforcements and catch the man.

3. You see a citizen pull out a handgun and aim at another citizen, you.. :I try to stress him , then he put the gun down or i call reinforcements and we catch him..

4. Several Persons have crowded up on a citizen, carrying illegal firearms, you notice this while you're on a break alone, you.. :End the break and i go there to check it ( :p )

5. You frisk a Possible Suspect, which has been at the crimescene, and find a handgun on him, the Magazine is full, you.. :I jail him and take his gun..

6. All your colleagues are on a break, you are in the garage interested in one of the Divisions Vehicles, you.. :I dont know what you mean with that question

7. One of your colleagues has been shot during a shootout, his crotch is bleeding, you.. :I call medics , reinforcements and i try to take him to safe place...

8. You pulled over a driver, who seems very intoxicated, he also smells of alcohol, you.. :i make him pay a ticket then i jail him for a short time for driving drunk

9. On your nightshift you pull over a driver which acts very suspicious, you can't seem to forget the smell of some kind of drug, you.. :I dont know what you mean with it ( i know 95% english Very Happy )

10. A High Ranked Colleague orders you to check something, alone, while a good colleague of you wants to patrol with you, you.. :I listen to the High Ranked Collague

Ingame Level: (This doesn't affect your Application) 1
Previous Ingame Names:N/A
Origin [COUNTRY]:Slovakia
[b]Age:20

Can you effectively communicate in english?:Good
Do you have a microphone? [YET OPTIONAL]:Yes
Are you willing to use the microphone in order to create a better communication within the LSPD?:YES
Are you prepared for unannounced trainings within your Duty as Officer?:YES
Are you prepared to write Crimefiles for a better Roleplay Experience?:YES
How long are you playing everyday?[Approximately in hours]:2-6hours
How long have you been playing on the server?:On this just joined ((but i have extreme high RP experience))
How long have you been Roleplaying?:2years
Have you ever been Admin-Jailed? Reason!:NO
Have you ever been kicked/banned? Reason!:NO
What is your Warnlevel (Ask an Administrator to check that!):0
Do you know what Powergaming and Metagaming is?:Yes : Metagame - mixing ooc with ic , Power game RPing with high power that gives other players unfair chance to RP
What's our Policy on this?:WHAT?
Give an Example of Powergaming:RPing with high power that gives to other players unfair change to RP
Give an Example of Metagaming:Mixing ooc with ic

[size=10pt]Do you agree playing more than 75% of your whole playtime with your Police Character:YES![/size]

Last edited by Johnny_Corleone on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:37 pm

((Make your answers with red color))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Nikos_Papadakis
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Thank you for applying at the LSPD.
Your application Has been
ACCEPTED.
Now you need to wait for your training.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmod11server.smfnew.com
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks for applying in the Police Department.
Your application has been DENIED.
If you still want to join the LSPD, apply within 2 days again.
For the following reason:
-No correct useage of the brackets (( ))in the IC part.

Kind Regards
Luitenant, Pablo Nunez
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 pm

(( Sorry for posting here, but when did Lieutenant have the permision to change Chiefs decision? ))
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Cortes wrote:
(( Sorry for posting here, but when did Lieutenant have the permision to change Chiefs decision? ))

((since when is he chief then? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Cortes wrote:

((Since Raul left the PD and made Nikos chief. Yesterday ))
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Cortes wrote:
Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Cortes wrote:

((And since when is Raulo chief? Claudio is....so you /fail))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Cortes wrote:

((And since when is Raulo chief? Claudio is....so you /fail))

((Well, Raul was Chief yesterday, and Claudio have been inactive lately. Then Raul left to make the Groove active, and since Nikos is the most active cop now, he is chief ))
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:23 pm

((When you're the most active cop, you aint chief. Now stop posting here, hes denied!))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
((When you're the most active cop, you aint chief. Now stop posting here, hes denied!))

((Dude! Nikos accepted him, Nikos is now the Chief, he makes the decision, and to you. Start to be more active so you get the latest news ))
Back to top Go down
Pablo_Nunez

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Cortes wrote:
Pablo_Nunez wrote:

((Dude! Nikos accepted him, Nikos is now the Chief, he makes the decision, and to you. Start to be more active so you get the latest news ))

((As I already said, stop posting here you blind f*ck....PM me or something if you want to cry about it!
He aint chief so stop this shit))
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Pablo_Nunez wrote:

((As I already said, stop posting here you blind f*ck....PM me or something if you want to cry about it!
He aint chief so stop this shit))

((Alright, this will be my last post since you won't belive that he's the chief, go IG and check for yourself dude ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSPD application for Johnny Corleone   LSPD application for Johnny Corleone Empty

Back to top Go down

LSPD application for Johnny Corleone
Page 1 of 1