HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Share | 
 

 Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am

IG name:Jason_Ross
Your Ip(www.whatismyip.com): 83.163.162.229
Admin name who ban you : Inlog system
Time: 09:00AM
Reason:/
Why do you want to be unbanned:Inlog system banned me so I want unban
If you got warn ban then tell us about you warnings:/
If you got locked then tell us why you got : Banned accounts always get locked! so unlock either!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 pm

don't know why... But I got this feeling about there is a lie here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Gates wrote:
don't know why... But I got this feeling about there is a lie here.

Explain your feeling! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cortes
Senior Member
Senior Member


Posts : 314
Join date : 2009-12-09
Age : 26
Location : Norge!

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Gates wrote:
don't know why... But I got this feeling about there is a lie here.

Explain your feeling! Razz

Explain what that did happend and show proof. It always helps, mr know everything Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 pm

What is so hard to understand with the word SS ?
Let me explain the SS;

SS = Screen Shot.

Example one:
Press f8, and find the picture in San Andreas User files. Upload it (tinypic.com etc.) and use the img.

Example two:
Press "alt" and "prt sc" button. /q the sa-mp and use paint. In paint, press "ctrl" and "v" or right click mouse button and click "paste". Save the image and upload it (tinypic.com etc.) and use the img.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raul
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 30
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Give us the Proofs i mean the SS's then wait for the Decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intactrp.forumotion.com
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Gates wrote:
What is so hard to understand with the word SS ?
Let me explain the SS;

SS = Screen Shot.
.

I dunno know where you was while you were reading, but I dont see anywhere that someone is asking about a ss.......And here, because I love you so much!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Gates wrote:
What is so hard to understand with the word SS ?
Let me explain the SS;

SS = Screen Shot.
.

I dunno know where you was while you were reading, but I dont see anywhere that someone is asking about a ss.......And here, because I love you so much!
In unban appeals... ALWAYS SS if you got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 pm

I didnt got...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Well... Since noone says that that they banned you... I believe you may get unbanned.

If you are lying now, you are in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raul
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 30
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm

So i got a server log i mean the server ban log :

log wrote:
Pablo_Nunez was banned by Rico_Alvarez, reason: Stop insulting admins, i got proof's will be shown to Claudio (12-12-2009)

So what about this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Do admins lvl 1336 have access to that log ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Raul wrote:
So i got a server log i mean the server ban log :

log wrote:
Pablo_Nunez was banned by Rico_Alvarez, reason: Stop insulting admins, i got proof's will be shown to Claudio (12-12-2009)

So what about this ?

contact him! he got the proof!!! NOT xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raul
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 30
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:38 pm

ok but now i need Rico to post here .

If he want to unban you or not ? Because he banned you .

So wait for Rico reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intactrp.forumotion.com
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Raul wrote:
ok but now i need Rico to post here .

If he want to unban you or not ? Because he banned you .

So wait for Rico reply.

That ban is already 2weeks ago? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raul
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 30
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 am

Pablo_Nunez wrote:
Raul wrote:
ok but now i need Rico to post here .

If he want to unban you or not ? Because he banned you .

So wait for Rico reply.

That ban is already 2weeks ago? lol

This is from Serverffs. The last ban list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Where can I take a look at the ban history ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raul
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 30
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Gates wrote:
Where can I take a look at the ban history ?

This is not for other admins because this is for Owner's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intactrp.forumotion.com
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Okay. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

So, what now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I would NEVER unban you.. What do you say Raul ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Gates wrote:
I would NEVER unban you.. What do you say Raul ?

Reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico_Alvarez
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:49 pm

To ALL of you. Pablo Nunez has been banned by ME. The reason is OOC insulting a owner/Admin SERVERAL times. He's also being warned and UNBANNED SERVERAL TIMES. Now Mr. Nunez come up with a lie. PABLO NUNEZ WILL STAY BANNED FOR EVER! GET OUT OF THIS FORUM, WE'LL STOP THE ACCES FOR YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pablo_Nunez
Full Member
Full Member


Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Somewhere in the 60's.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Rico_Alvarez wrote:
To ALL of you. Pablo Nunez has been banned by ME. The reason is OOC insulting a owner/Admin SERVERAL times. He's also being warned and UNBANNED SERVERAL TIMES. Now Mr. Nunez come up with a lie. PABLO NUNEZ WILL STAY BANNED FOR EVER! GET OUT OF THIS FORUM, WE'LL STOP THE ACCES FOR YOU

Is your server still going that bad? HAHA! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
West
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:03 pm

stfu pablo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]   

Back to top Go down
 
Ban appeal Jason Ross [Denied]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mark T. Ross - A Private In Paris FMV game
» AltShift - Jason Seib
» Webfilter Workaround?
» The Criminal Justice Act
» anyone else can't access IRC?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700 :: Server Board :: Complaints / Unban Requests :: Unban Requests :: Archive-
Jump to: