Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Admin abuser Fred Petrov

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Martin

Admin abuser Fred Petrov Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 am

He Banned me and the reason was Bye bye and never come back but before that he kicked me 2 times and the reason was advertising but i only said the NAME of the other server once and i got kicked twice and he keeps TPing to ppl when they RP... Oh and he also called me a "fucking retard"
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrp.forumotion.com
Fred Petrov
Fred Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:10 am

I knew you'd report me.
So I took some pics.
Here's why I banned you.
I had a pic but it got deleted..You flamed me and Jack in /askq using vulgar words, repeatedly.
I kicked you because you were advertising another server by spamming the name.
Jack, Carlos(I think), and Justin all witnessed it.
Jack(admin) witnessed all of the /askqs and was about to ban you, But I did it first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 am

Fred Petrov wrote:
I knew you'd report me.
So I took some pics.
Here's why I banned you.
I had a pic but it got deleted..You flamed me and Jack in /askq using vulgar words, repeatedly.
Jack(admin) witnessed all of the /askqs and was about to ban you, But I did it first.

True..

S*-RP
AKA Shrimp Roleplay.. In my world..

Show the pics.
Back to top Go down
Fred Petrov
Fred Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 am

Julio Alverez wrote:
Fred Petrov wrote:
I knew you'd report me.
So I took some pics.
Here's why I banned you.

True..

S*-RP
AKA Shrimp Roleplay.. In my world..

Show the pics.
I have xfire In-game.
I must've hit Print screen instead of scroll lock.
Fking sucks but jack was there thankfully.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 am

Look i dont care about Jack anymore but heres one thing... Yes i did flame you and im sorry but you called me a retard first... And i DIDNT spam the name other players did and i only said the name once... I dont think that saying once is spamming and i dont even think that saying the name is advertising... I mean if i would have said the IP then yes i deserve not even the kick but a ban too but i only said the name and im sorry for that.. I didnt know that saying the name is advertising...

Now my final words is Im sory for the flame and advertising but you called me a retard and that flaming as well... And i would like to be unbanned cause i like this server...
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:33 am

If you realy like this server, think about what your going to do before you say the name of the another server.
And next time, take screen shots. Your words dosn't count as proof.
Back to top Go down
Fred Petrov
Fred Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 am

Dr 3ik4s wrote:
Look i dont care about Jack anymore but heres one thing... Yes i did flame you and im sorry but you called me a retard first... And i DIDNT spam the name other players did and i only said the name once... I dont think that saying once is spamming and i dont even think that saying the name is advertising... I mean if i would have said the IP then yes i deserve not even the kick but a ban too but i only said the name and im sorry for that.. I didnt know that saying the name is advertising...

Now my final words is Im sory for the flame and advertising but you called me a retard and that flaming as well... And i would like to be unbanned cause i like this server...
You won't be unbanned.
The advertising had nothing to do with the ban.At all.
The flaming was way past the line.
Every time you came back, you said the server name two times.(at least)
As far as I see it, I should decide your punishment and if you get to be unbanned.(Since I was main witness,Jack too)
If you can prove to me in some way that you can be trusted enough be allowed back into the server..And sorry won't do it.(Any kind of sorry)
I'll consider it.
I know what your doing, I've seen it, done it, and I hate it.
So if your going to leave, then bye-bye to you.Do not make it dramatic and think anyone is going to give you an sympathy and let you back in.
I certainly won't.Like I stated above, I've done it before I know what your going to do before you do it. I know I am only eleven years old, I do make mistakes time to time, everyone does, no matter their age. I'll tell you this, I don't consider banning you a mistake.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:46 am

Look as i said im sorry but i got mad cause you called me a retard and no i didnt say the server name after the first kick.... And next time i will take SS (if there will be one) Now As you said i can proove that i can be trusted and letted back in the server right? Well then give me one more chance... I will proove that im a good RPer and a good person but i was kinda mad cause i got kicked from FBI and jailed for 15min... and then you called me a retard.... And the biggest ammount of the name that i said was two... one was a short version and the other one was a full version but that was only before the first kick and when i logged back in ppl started to spam like fake but similar names and i got kicked.... Now PLZ unban me...
Back to top Go down
Fred Petrov
Fred Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:48 am

Dr 3ik4s wrote:
Look as i said im sorry but i got mad cause you called me a retard and no i didnt say the server name after the first kick.... And next time i will take SS (if there will be one) Now As you said i can proove that i can be trusted and letted back in the server right? Well then give me one more chance... I will proove that im a good RPer and a good person but i was kinda mad cause i got kicked from FBI and jailed for 15min... and then you called me a retard.... And the biggest ammount of the name that i said was two... one was a short version and the other one was a full version but that was only before the first kick and when i logged back in ppl started to spam like fake but similar names and i got kicked.... Now PLZ unban me...
I can't do it, But I will give you one more chance.
If you do even the slightest thing..that's bad.Your done.
I'll tell Juan tomorrow or when he gets on(if he does today) to unban you.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 am

THX and i swear this would not happen again and btw i was also angry cause i bought a bike and Some admin reseted it so i lost it... Then i bought another bike and a BMX and i unlocked it and i cant enter it... I cant enter both of them... And when i do /stats the whole different car names appear...
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Fred.. Now you actually fail. One of the reasons I banned you was your flaming. And you flamed more than Dreikas. And you reported ME for unreasonable ban ?

Dreikas did advertise. ( You say that got nothing with the ban to do ? )
Both of you flamed.
Dreikas is back in-game.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Btw he said i flamed you both while i flamed only Fred... Jack i didnt flame you or if you thought that i did well it was adressed to Fred... And i didnt flamed it reapeatedly it just posted 2 /askq's .... But anyway i got back in the game and my aditude i sway better now... Very Happy And if Fred is banned then: PS:To fred: Haha lol now you know how it feels xD lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:18 pm

He isn't banned now. But I banned him like 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
John Martin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Still... :HAHA you know how it feels xDD lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm

He is 11 years old and quitted.

No more crying now. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuser Fred Petrov   Admin abuser Fred Petrov Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin abuser Fred Petrov
Page 1 of 1