Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Easy to get warned when you got forum PM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
West
West

Easy to get warned when you got forum PM Empty
PostSubject: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Easy to get warned when you got forum PM EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Should be a "pop-up" .. Like a little window pop up saying ;"You've got a new message! Click here to view it. "

-Jack
Back to top Go down
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Easy to get warned when you got forum PM EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 pm

I think there is.
Everytime I get a new PM my firefox is blocking a pop-up, so I think if I unblock it a pop-up will pop up with the message that I got a new PM Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Easy to get warned when you got forum PM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm

I don't want that because my email I use is yahoo which when I go on yahoo messenger, and someone forum PM me, I get this pop up saying that I got a new PM..
Back to top Go down
Fred Petrov
Fred Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Easy to get warned when you got forum PM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm

AGAIN FRED WANT TO BE DEMOTED YES WHEN EVER YOU WILL COME INGAME I MYSELF WILL DEMOTE YOU FROM ADMIN LEVEL 2 TO A LVL 1 THATS ALL AND THATS POST IS NOT MAGICALLY CHANGED IT IS DONE BY CLAUDIO MANCCINI

THATS YOUR LAST CHANCE FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES DONT SAY ALL THE TIME MY FUCKIN ------------ MY FUCKIN -------------------- MY FUCKIN ------------------ THIS WILL GET YOU A THING WHICH IS NAMED AS (ALPHABET " B ") IF YOU WANT THAT THEN JUST ONE TIME FORUM PM ME I TOLD YOU THOUSAND TIME FROM NOW THAT DONT REPEAT THAT SAME THING AND ALL THE TIME YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ?

LAST WARN TO FRED IF HE WILL DO IT AGAIN HE WILL BE " PERM B "
Back to top Go down
West
West

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Easy to get warned when you got forum PM EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 pm

fuck off Fred-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Easy to get warned when you got forum PM Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy to get warned when you got forum PM
Page 1 of 1