HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Share | 

Easy to get warned when you got forum PM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
West

PostSubject: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Should be a "pop-up" .. Like a little window pop up saying ;"You've got a new message! Click here to view it. "

-Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cortes

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 pm

I think there is.
Everytime I get a new PM my firefox is blocking a pop-up, so I think if I unblock it a pop-up will pop up with the message that I got a new PM Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm

I don't want that because my email I use is yahoo which when I go on yahoo messenger, and someone forum PM me, I get this pop up saying that I got a new PM..
Back to top Go down
Fred Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm

AGAIN FRED WANT TO BE DEMOTED YES WHEN EVER YOU WILL COME INGAME I MYSELF WILL DEMOTE YOU FROM ADMIN LEVEL 2 TO A LVL 1 THATS ALL AND THATS POST IS NOT MAGICALLY CHANGED IT IS DONE BY CLAUDIO MANCCINI

THATS YOUR LAST CHANCE FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES DONT SAY ALL THE TIME MY FUCKIN ------------ MY FUCKIN -------------------- MY FUCKIN ------------------ THIS WILL GET YOU A THING WHICH IS NAMED AS (ALPHABET " B ") IF YOU WANT THAT THEN JUST ONE TIME FORUM PM ME I TOLD YOU THOUSAND TIME FROM NOW THAT DONT REPEAT THAT SAME THING AND ALL THE TIME YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ?

LAST WARN TO FRED IF HE WILL DO IT AGAIN HE WILL BE " PERM B "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
West

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 pm

fuck off Fred-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy to get warned when you got forum PM   

Back to top Go down

Easy to get warned when you got forum PM
Page 1 of 1