Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum for Intact Role Play - 213.229.77.97:5700

Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY Empty
PostSubject: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY Crips

Da' Background

Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips were borned in 1996.
A gang with extreme dangerous gangsters who used to hang in Bayside.
Bayside was a little village full of rich people who made money in the drugs and weapon industry.
But nobody knew that,everyone taught that it were V.I.P's who taught that they could find rest in Bayside.
95 percent of the people who lived in Bayside were black people who want to run away from the police.
There is a police station in Bayside but they were black aswell and didn't want to get problems with the Cripz
But how did the Cripz found eachother?
Nobody knows that. Like said before: 95 percent of Bayside is black and 5 percent white.
But nobody knew who was the leader of the Crips until a new white gentlman moved to Bayside and started to hang with Cripz.
After alot of good jobs and succcesfully mission he because the right hand of the leader ''Vito Baldone''.
On a day the right hand of Vito walked around Bayside and found a poster on the wall saying:

ATTENTION: People who got information about the criminal organisation Seville Boulevard Crips please call 555-843765.

When he saw it he called the number and snitched all of his gangmates.
When the police came to get them they all got arrested but there was one guy who escaped.
Tyson Brown,the leader of da Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips
He drove in his black Sentinel to Los Santos and asked two good friends of him if they would like to help him to find a appartment.
''Carb'' and ''King'' asked him what he was doing here and he explained everything.
After he bought a appartment he asked Hazzel and Carb to help him to take over Los Santos and start over again with the gangname: ''Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips'''just like in Bayside!

To be continued

Last edited by Marco Jasko on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 am

nice i added ur gang already in the update rite now
Back to top Go down
Michael_Davis
Head Admin
Head Admin
Michael_Davis

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 am

Nice story Smile Good luck on the gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks and thanks juan u rock , best scripter
Back to top Go down
Drean_Johnson
Helper
Helper
Drean_Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Well,it's good,but the most story i ever saw,my gang is crips,and it's better story,all the thread is better then he's,so i think i need to be offical,NO OFFENCE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lolololol   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 am

No you wont go offical, its can take mabye 2 monthes more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 am

Making Official or not it is handed to Juan.

Because he is the Gang Mod.

That's all .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY   Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollin' 60 Willowfield Crips STORY
Page 1 of 1